Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holt Backs Judah: Paris is Untested, Zab a Huge Step Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Holt Backs Judah: Paris is Untested, Zab a Huge Step Up

Kendall Holt and Vernon Paris exchanged pleasantries the last time they crossed paths. It is highly unlikely that’ll happen again Saturday night at Aviator Sports Complex in Brooklyn. Paris surprised Holt following a cordial encounter nearly 14 months ago at The Silverdome in Pontiac, Mich., by repeatedly attacking the former WBO junior welterweight champion on Facebook and Twitter over the past year.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Kendall Holt and Vernon Paris exchanged pleasantries the last time they crossed paths. It is highly unlikely that’ll happen again Saturday night at Aviator Sports Complex in Brooklyn. Paris surprised Holt following a cordial encounter nearly 14 months ago at The Silverdome in Pontiac, Mich., by repeatedly attacking the former WBO junior welterweight champion on Facebook and Twitter over the past year.
    I like Zab. I think he is entertaining and mad talented. The problem is his heart. I want to believe in him but every time I decide to pull for him I don't think he puts his all into fight. I like him in this match but I wonder if his heart will be enough again.

Comment

Zab is done...then again last time I said that he beat Mabuza who had been on a good little run.

Comment

Zab keeps getting big bouts &'s past his prime...I go w/Paris...

Comment

Zab won't win mainly because he needs to.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

lol!

oh man

if judah loses it might be a decent fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

[Click Here To Read More]
              Zab's good until he gets hit. He's the weakest boxer mentally ever. I'm not sure how good this Paris is but I would never bet for Judah to beat anyone. I've been disappointed too many times by this pregnant horse so I will just watch the fight because anything can happen when Judah's fighting.

Comment

In judah defense hes only lost to top tier fighters...clottey the exception...ive only seen paris once but id say that judah could catch him with a nasty counter and end it...i think u guys r sleepin on supah...he is past his prime bur very live...paris is no may cotto or even khan

Comment

Originally posted by marsatari View Post
                  In judah defense hes only lost to top tier fighters...clottey the exception...ive only seen paris once but id say that judah could catch him with a nasty counter and end it...i think u guys r sleepin on supah...he is past his prime bur very live...paris is no may cotto or even khan
                  We're not sleepin on Judah... generally it's Judah sleepin on us.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    He's won some need to win fights.

Matthysse, Mabuza.

Comment

Working...
                    X