Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if a fighter gets brutally knocked out shouldnt he try and re-match the guy who won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends on the circumstances. For example, Margarito shouldn't get a rematch with Martinez because of Martinez's success and Margarito's unimpressive performances in his past few fights.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      fight Medgoen Singsurat

and

Rustico Torrecampo

manny..............
      torrecamo is a damn bw
      and singsurat is a flyw...

margo is jmw, where sergio said he would fight no problem...after margs beats cotto, expect sergio to say "im too big for jmw"...lol

Comment

That rematch should have happened immediately. Khan's waited so long that it doesn't even mean anything now because Prescott hasn't carried his power. If it came down to it he's not outboxing Guerrero, Matthyse, Bradley, and not about to out bang Maidana to get a shot at Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          That rematch should have happened immediately. Khan's waited so long that it doesn't even mean anything now because Prescott hasn't carried his power. If it came down to it he's not outboxing Guerrero, Matthyse, Bradley, and not about to out bang Maidana to get a shot at Khan.
          dude its 5 lbs difference between weight classes. Prescott destroys this fraud in under 2. I have to give it to amir he has gotten better throughout the years and he will make it to 2 rounds at the most. Prescott KO 2

Comment

Amir was at Khan-tucky fried Chicken lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Prescott Army View Post
              and prove to himself that he is the better fighter? im not saying any names. Im not bashing nobody. im not saying any names
              Employing haye tactics will not get him a fight. Did Prescott want to offer Amir a second chance? Or does he only now offer it because it's his quickest route to fame or money?

Comment

Amir has to get rid of his demons. He should rematch the lion and risk getting knocked out again and give us fans a good treat

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  torrecamo is a damn bw
                  and singsurat is a flyw...

margo is jmw, where sergio said he would fight no problem...after margs beats cotto, expect sergio to say "im too big for jmw"...lol
                  why didnt he avenge those 2 brutal ko's after they happend??he ran 10 weight classes to avoid those cats

Comment

depends on how the brutal KO came about
                    lucky punch? rematch him immediately
                    beatdown, then bad KO? rematch later
                    sometimes a fighter needs to recover from a bad KO
                    sometimes he's not damaged physically but needs renewed confidence
                    as for allusion to Khan vs Prescott, who gives a fuck?
                    Khan has bigger fish to fry
                    that rematch is ok but hardly necessary

Comment

You know you're a sucky fighter when YOU'RE the one calling out the boxer you already beat!
                      When Maidana says "khan i want a rematch", I may not agree but I can understand it. But when you already beat the guy and ur like "hey, dont u want me to give you a rematch? I'll give it to you if you want redemption" lol thats the saddest thing ive ever seen.

if prescott was a top 10 fighter, then khan would be ducking for not taking the fight, but he's not even top 20. If I was Prescott, I would be telling Maidana I beat the guy you couldnt beat, lets get it on. if Prescott can get past McCloskey (doubt it) and Maidana, then Khan HAS to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X