No announcement yet.

Charles Barkley calls truTV 'White Entertainment Television'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Charles Barkley calls truTV 'White Entertainment Television'

truTV is really the white BET...truTV is white entertainment television. Dude, it's some of the craziest stuff I've ever seen in my life...They got this one show called 'Lizard Towing,' Well they got these two big old boys from the South who be repossessing people's cars and they end up chasing them down the street, fighting them every week. It is hilarious. These guys sneak into people's houses. First of all, they seem like great guys, but they two big old country boys and they be stealing people's cars back. It is the funniest thing in the world. They have people fighting with them all of the time. You're just laughing the whole time...I'm telling you dude, it's like white Black Entertainment Television."

story via usatoday

u do know that everything in trutv is scripted right? like jerry springer. it's all fake, lizard licks, alll worked up, and operation repo all staged

Comment

LOL never new fasho, but you can tell the ****s staged horrible ass acting no doubt, especially the lil meter maide show.

Comment

Trutv does have some quality shows. Hardcore Pawn is much more interesting than Pawn Stars.

Comment

TruTv has the fakest shows.

Comment

Working...
          X