No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire: Best I've faced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
    Rigo ran. Fighters who fought runners don't normally praise the runners they fought, eg, Martirosyan, Canelo, Angulo on Lara, etc.
    Rigo didn't run at all bruh. Rigo boxed circles around his ass. And he dodged most of donaire shot beautifully

Comment

All Rigo did was run....

Comment

Yeah, he's a little salty still. Just a little.

Comment

Progression of events.

I DARE you to punch me. Right here.

You got it, chief.

He did hit me. Right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Progression of events.

I DARE you to punch me. Right here.

You got it, chief.

He did hit me. Right here.

Nonito's poor eye

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
              Rigo boxed his ears off and Donaire although unwilling to say Rigondeaux was the best defensively, Donaire does praise Rigondeaux for his skills, smarts, speed and footwork... So explain how he is showing no props to a man as Donaire put it, "I’d have to go with Rigondeaux in terms of boxing ability. I would say he was the most talented of all the guys I fought."
              Because he always mentioned someone else before rigo, then would say but its rigo.

Yet he mentions the guy that he was landing at will on, and simply lost a banging contest with as the guy with best defense. Instead of the guy he couldn't lay gloves on for 12 rounds.

Btw Nonito. Rigo was standing infront of you for 12 rounds. You just couldn't hit him. Deal with it.

Comment

Donaire can do nothing right to people. He gave Rigo a ton of credit.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                  Rigo ran. Fighters who fought runners don't normally praise the runners they fought, eg, Martirosyan, Canelo, Angulo on Lara, etc.
                  Go away. Stop crying.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Donaire can do nothing right to people. He gave Rigo a ton of credit.
                    No he didn't. My arm, I trained via skype, all he did was run. FOH. He kept whining lime a girl

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                      No he didn't. My arm, I trained via skype, all he did was run. FOH. He kept whining lime a girl
                      You didn't read the article did you?

Comment

Working...
                      X