No announcement yet.

Impact of Meth in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    Its not that bad for you. I think the media hypes it up too much.
    Yeah, it's definitely not that bad for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

This chick nearly melted her face right the f**k off -- and still kept on cooking. After the explosion from a meth cook incident she was arrested months later....still cooking.
      My kind of chick, ambitious.
      Originally posted by paulf View Post
      I'm from the Meth capitol, Oklahoma, so pay me my respect *****es.

Here's a little story of something that happened here about four years ago.

Cops were watching a house for a guy to come home when the house across the street exploded. Dude came running out on fire, human torch style, and got into a truck and started driving. WHILE HE WAS ON FIRE. High on meth, of course; his lab had exploded. Truck crashed into a tree after driving just a few feet.
      Haha that's fukin hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        My kind of chick, ambitious.

Comment

cheers for the responses lads.

to compare it to australias meth/ice problem, over here its way more expensive so i think that why we less frequently have wacky stories like the flaming man etc. Its somewhat expensive to get that off your nut. That said people find a way to do it and we see plenty of absolutely crazy **** people do when they are paranoid awake for days on end.

In my experience using the drug, i found after using it most weekends for a few months my memory was shot to ****, and my temper is real bad sometimes, especially when I'm not smoking buds. Weirdly though my confidence has seemed to increase.

Comment

im just an alcoholic stoner. it allows me enough stimulant entertainment value wise to hold down a job and keep relationships.

i try coke every now and then whenever the occasion requires. thats the most hardcore i will do. id never shoot heroine or try crack for instance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

This chick nearly melted her face right the f**k off -- and still kept on cooking. After the explosion from a meth cook incident she was arrested months later....still cooking.
              god damn.

id kill myself if that happened to me. god damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                im just an alcoholic stoner. it allows me enough stimulant entertainment value wise to hold down a job and keep relationships.

i try coke every now and then whenever the occasion requires. thats the most hardcore i will do. id never shoot heroine or try crack for instance.
                Yeah.

lol don't shoot smack (too much bad cut dope) and save yourself the waste of money and 30min high you get from smoking rock.

both just make you want more. Well...snorting blow does also but nowhere near as bad.

and meth? Pfft. Worthless.

rock/meth will just have you staring out a window thinkin' cops are out to get you.

in my case....at one point or two: they literally were.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
                  cheers for the responses lads.

to compare it to australias meth/ice problem, over here its way more expensive so i think that why we less frequently have wacky stories like the flaming man etc. Its somewhat expensive to get that off your nut. That said people find a way to do it and we see plenty of absolutely crazy **** people do when they are paranoid awake for days on end.

In my experience using the drug, i found after using it most weekends for a few months my memory was shot to ****, and my temper is real bad sometimes, especially when I'm not smoking buds. Weirdly though my confidence has seemed to increase.
                  Ya it's pretty pricey here as well, 50 bucks for a quarter gram. It's also policed way harder , a guy I used to know was sentenced to 8 years in prison for 9 ounces of meth, meanwhile my buddy got 3 years, out in a year, for a kilo of cocaine. I've never tried it but I won't front if I was out drunk as ****, and there was no Yayo, and someone had meth, I'd do it lol

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Ya it's pretty pricey here as well, 50 bucks for a quarter gram. It's also policed way harder , a guy I used to know was sentenced to 8 years in prison for 9 ounces of meth, meanwhile my buddy got 3 years, out in a year, for a kilo of cocaine. I've never tried it but I won't front if I was out drunk as ****, and there was no Yayo, and someone had meth, I'd do it lol
                    kind of like the States in a way though with mandatory legal no? I mean.....if you're caught with a couple of Keys here, you better have a great lawyer.

or else it's almost all she wrote.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
                      kind of like the States in a way though with mandatory legal no? I mean.....if you're caught with a couple of Keys here, you better have a great lawyer.

or else it's almost all she wrote.
                      Ya they just recently began implementing mandatory sentencing but a lot if judges are still sentencing how they please. A know a couple of guys who got caught with pistols and the mandatory minimum is three years, they got house arrest. I'm gad to see judges still use their discretion and actually judge the circumstances of the crime before making a guy rot.

Comment

Working...
                      X