No announcement yet.

film of the year dredd number 1 bluray

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    violence is "the human centipede 2"...i don't know all the movies that come out...

i think most people would prefer dredd over the human centipede....

Comment

I liked Dredd, but I made the mistake of seeing The Raid first. I regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        I liked Dredd, but I made the mistake of seeing The Raid first. I regret it.
        http://money.msn.com/business-news/a...ND_MEDIA&isub=

good news...

Comment

Dredd 3D was my favorite movie of 2012, and I really hope they do come out with a sequel.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            Dredd 3D was my favorite movie of 2012, and I really hope they do come out with a sequel.

post of the year...

Comment

The Raid had badass martial arts fight scenes in it. Does Dredd?

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
                The Raid had badass martial arts fight scenes in it. Does Dredd?

the raid was created years after dredd was written. Plus its nothing like dredd.

Raid is boring and the fight scenes drag on, whereas dredd is the raid with guns and is 1000000000 more violent...

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                  the raid was created years after dredd was written. Plus its nothing like dredd.

Raid is boring and the fight scenes drag on, whereas dredd is the raid with guns and is 1000000000 more violent...
                  i though the fight scenes in Raid were excellent
                  Raid was more violent IMO

Comment

Originally posted by heihaci View Post
                    i though the fight scenes in Raid were excellent
                    Raid was more violent IMO
                    people skinned alive???thrown off tops of building in slow mo??adams apple punched through??i doubt it.

Plus despite dredds futureristic plot, it was more realistic.

The fight scene where the guy has a knife in his neck going on for 20 minutes was not only boring buty unrealistic...

Move on mate...

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                      people skinned alive???thrown off tops of building in slow mo??adams apple punched through??i doubt it.

Plus despite dredds futureristic plot, it was more realistic.

The fight scene where the guy has a knife in his neck going on for 20 minutes was not only boring buty unrealistic...

Move on mate...
                      lol, love your passion for this film.

But i wouldnt talk about realism with Dredd...a futuristic comic book adaptation. lol

Raid was quite brutal at times. Id say its a draw as far as violence goes. The things that stand out with Dredd were the slow-mo action scenes.

Need to watch the Raid again to compare which film i preferred.

Comment

Working...
                      X