Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Pac switch over to Virgil Hunter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Pac switch over to Virgil Hunter?

Do you think he could fix the mistakes Manny makes?

It couldn't hurt, right?

Comment

Pac wouldnt listen to Hunter just like he doesnt listen to Roach at this point in his career.

Comment

can't teach an old dog new tricks. And this fighters switching to the trendy trainer only really hurts the fighters. Fighters are better of searching the old timers not the new guys they only have sucess in spurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          Pac wouldnt listen to Hunter just like he doesnt listen to Roach at this point in his career.
          I believe Roach wanted him to be more aggressive, to take more risks, and to go for the KO. And that's what Manny did last night.

Comment

I think it's too late for that, much too late. He's older and has 60+ fights under his belt, not like Khan who still has time to develop positive habits. What you see with Manny is what you get, the good/bad/ugly of it. His recklessness, the "old Manny" that everyone wanted to see, came to the surface and caused him to get KTFO.
            Last edited by kiaba360; 12-09-2012, 10:23 PM.

Comment

I don't like to think that it's ever too late. As long as he is an active boxer he should always be looking to improve and make tweaks to his game.

Comment

Roach has had a terrible year

Comment

He really has.

Comment

Lol, Roach bombed this year. I felt really bad for Manny, because I felt he was in an unfair fight, but Roach being humbled is good thing in my book.

Manny doesn't need to change coaches, he's not a kid first of all, and second he fought very very well against JMM. JMM got that KO punch power from outta nowhere.

Comment

Working...
                    X