No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch's Crossover Appeal: Carl, Hearn, Bellew Discuss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch's Crossover Appeal: Carl, Hearn, Bellew Discuss

Nottingham’s Carl “The Cobra” Froch proved he still has his sting on Saturday night when scoring his first stoppage win in three-years and doing so against one of the top boxers in the super middle division in Canada’s Lucian Bute at the Nottingham Arena. Froch hammered the Romania-born southpaw to defeat at 1:05 after an utterly dominant performance to wrest away the IBF belt and hand his stricken foe his first defeat in 31 fights (against 30 wins with 24 KOs). [Click Here To Read More]

An excellent read young Terry.

Froch cracks me up with some of his comments but he deserves everything he's getting right now. Long, long overdue.

WAR COBRA!!!

Comment

2 long the article but good...Froch deserves all the best & Bute needs to re-evaluate what he does or stay in Canada vs 2nd raters w/that chin... I see the same happening to Adonis Stevenson, big puncher & not much else...

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
        An excellent read young Terry.

Froch cracks me up with some of his comments but he deserves everything he's getting right now. Long, long overdue.

WAR COBRA!!!
        Frochs wife is one hot woman, lucky him...

Comment

Yes - let the humble Carl Froch tell us how he's a legend again.

One that gets dominated by Ward who had a broken hand for most of the fight.

However, now he's fought and beat a hype job in Bute - he beats Ward...

Purleeeease!

Comment

what saj10 said

Comment

Working...
            X