No announcement yet.

Would you bonedown a married woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you bonedown a married woman?

if she was dropping the pussey on your lap and it was there for the taking?????

Yes I have no morals

Comment

Yes...I'm a man!

Comment

I've done it already... But ya You've already made a thread on this before... If u do think of doing it just be very careful.

Comment

5 years ago I would go for it. Now, I would just keep walking. There are plenty of single women with no marital baggage walking around.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
            I've done it already... But ya You've already made a thread on this before... If u do think of doing it just be very careful.
            hahah did I??? I dont even remember that.......

Comment

Wouldn't do it again. Boned the wife of someone I was workin' with. I felt kind of like Mark Fuhrman scared as hell that her husband might come through the door. Sex wasn't good and it was my first time (second if you count 15) it was '98 I was 18 and scared out of my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
                Wouldn't do it again. Boned the wife of someone I was workin' with. I felt kind of like Mark Fuhrman scared as hell that her husband might come through the door. Sex wasn't good and it was my first time (second if you count 15) it was '98 I was 18 and scared out of my mind.
                So...let me get this straight...You were boning a man's wife and thinking about her husband the whole time? No wonder it sucked, you should have been concentrating on her instead. SMH

Comment

No. I fear the consequences, and if I got caught they would never be the same!!!

Comment

She was stressin' about it too. She kept saying, "I feel like a ho." Every creak she would be like "What was that?!" In the middle of the bangin' it sucked both ways.

Comment

Working...
                    X