Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legendary Juan Manuel Marquez aka The Greatest Mexican fighter of all times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez, to me, is a fighter who represents boxing with elegance.. Everytime i watch his fight, im reminded of why I love boxing so much. Every punch he throws, it's executed under precise timing and his punch selection is what makes him so dangerous. His punching form is flawless and his ability to see the target during heated exchanges and land combinations is just beautiful.. Beautiful yet deadly.. He reminds me of the golden age of boxing, back when fighters were highly skilled and full of heart.

Marquez truly is a great fighter.. HIs combinations are just effortless, a true poetry in motion..

Comment

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=3v6cpfF8D_U

Look at the bombs he drops .35 seconds.

This thread just shows you how great Mexican fighters are.. Marquez can easily be the greatest in so many different countries have he came from there.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoDinamita View Post
        Marquez, to me, is a fighter who represents boxing with elegance.. Everytime i watch his fight, im reminded of why I love boxing so much. Every punch he throws, it's executed under precise timing and his punch selection is what makes him so dangerous. His punching form is flawless and his ability to see the target during heated exchanges and land combinations is just beautiful.. Beautiful yet deadly.. He reminds me of the golden age of boxing, back when fighters were highly skilled and full of heart.

Marquez truly is a great fighter.. HIs combinations are just effortless, a true poetry in motion..
        Prime Barrera schools him.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
          LOL resume lacks?

beat Pacquiao twice, Casamayor, Barrera, John, knocked out Juan Diaz when JMM was a huge underdog going in to the fight.

Not his fault he got robbed against Pacquiao twice and against JOhn
          I had him winning the 2nd Pacquiao fight, but in no way was that a robbery.
          Marquez was definitely not an underdog agasint Diaz, Diaz had lost to Campbell just two fights before.
          Casamayor was old and had gotten gifts over Jose Santa Cruz and Kid Diamond.
          Barrera win was controversial.

Comment

to the credit of marquez, the only person that decisively beat him is mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoDinamita View Post
              Make history by becoming the first Mexican fighter to win titles in 4 division, then beat the winner of Bradley/Khan then booom, he officially becomes the greatest Mexican to ever lace em up..

Take it up a notch and if he beats PAcman in a trilogy, he goes down as the Greatest of all times. Even greater than Robinson and Duran..
              Marquez good but overrated, nowhere near best Mexican ever
              claim to fame is losing 2 times to Pac
              he's not getting a title at 140 lbs
              Bradley or Khan kicks his chinny ass
              and Pac will retire him in a 3rd fight

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                Marquez good but overrated, nowhere near best Mexican ever
                claim to fame is losing 2 times to Pac
                he's not getting a title at 140 lbs
                Bradley or Khan kicks his chinny ass
                and Pac will retire him in a 3rd fight
                Rodney dangerfield.

Comment

Chavez Sr is overrated as hell! I've always thought a prime Barrera and Morales were far more exciting yo watch anf JMM is a way more skilled fighter than Chavez. Chavez had the best chin out og all of them though.

Comment

Originally posted by cepillo loc View Post
                    prime barrera schools him.
                    let me ask you what is prime cuz a lot of people use it different, i want to know what you think prime is

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      lol gotta respect your enthusiasm. I dont want to dampen your enthusiasm so i will leave it there.

Well spoken. I'm a big Dinamita fan, but...

Comment

Working...
                      X