Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cynthia Vance Productions - A tribute To Smokin' Joe (Must Watch!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cynthia Vance Productions - A tribute To Smokin' Joe (Must Watch!)

"I sign autographs, posters, this and that. It's nice. It means the people remember, and like what they remember. Mostly what they remember is me and Clay.

We were, I think, what is good about boxing----skill and passion, and the both of us tapping deep into ourselves for that extra effort. In that ring, we brought the best out of each other."
    - Joe Frazier

Joe Frazier tastes his finest hour in round 15 of an all out war:

"On March 8, 1971, at Madison Square Garden Joe Frazier solidified his legacy on route to becoming a legendary all time great fighter. We rate his resume as genuine grade A quality. Some even say he is greater than Larry Holmes"

3:51
    "Set down.....................quuuuuuuuuuuuuuik........ ....joe." - priceless quote.

lol at Rahman Ali(blue jacket) confronting Joe Frazier.
    Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-14-2010, 03:45 AM.

embedding size increased.

Comment

bumped............................

Comment

surprise for *****s when entering this thread.

Comment

more duckery by *****s.

Comment

Seen this awhile ago, very well put together video, shows some of the most memorable parts of the rivalry between Ali and Frazier.

Thank you for posting here, don't think too many people have seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
              Seen this awhile ago, very well put together video, shows some of the most memorable parts of the rivalry between Ali and Frazier.

Thank you for posting here, don't think too many people have seen it.
              One of the best compilations I've seen.

Comment

LOL, somebody's got a hangup.

You're determined to turn a perfectly good thread about Joe Frazier, not into a discussion about the Greatness of Joe Frazier, but into yet another 'let's obsess over Floyd Jr.' thread.

That's history. In 40 years time, people will be making tributes about Mayweather and speaking of him in the canon of Legends.

Give it a rest, before you become another e-statistic of this bull****. Nobody really cares.

Thanks for the video, BTW. Enjoyed it immensely, keepvidded it, cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by MAGIC M.I.B. View Post
                  LOL, somebody's got a hangup.

You're determined to turn a perfectly good thread about Joe Frazier, not into a discussion about the Greatness of Joe Frazier, but into yet another 'let's obsess over Floyd Jr.' thread.

That's history. In 40 years time, people will be making tributes about Mayweather and speaking of him in the canon of Legends.

Give it a rest, before you become another e-statistic of this bull****. Nobody really cares.

Thanks for the video, BTW. Enjoyed it immensely, keepvidded it, cheers!
                  It's just one of those sidepoints that I use to tease *****s. Just ignore them, there not for you.

Thanks for commenting.
                  Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-11-2010, 07:22 PM.

Comment

bump...................

Comment

Working...
                    X