This guy killed 800+ people!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy killed 800+ people!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1611161

Mexican cartel hitman turned star witness.

He says he killed more, but lost count.

God, man that is a crazy number.

I am in awe of this professional badman.

Comment

I believe it. He's Mexican , not to insult anybody. But they are known for being ruthless and vicious like that. He probably hung their heads and body parts mad dramatic to send a message somewhere. Those Mexican cartels are ****ing crazy.

He probably killed groups of 10,15, 20 people at a time.

Comment

He is 32. If he started at 16 - that is blood chilling in its frequency.

This guy is a living Edward Kenway.

Comment

Sounds like a rookie.

Nothing impressive.

Comment

I wonder if it gets easier each time - taking a human life seems inconceivable to me.

Comment

Originally posted by MODAPHUKA View Post
              I believe it. He's Mexican , not to insult anybody. But they are known for being ruthless and vicious like that. He probably hung their heads and body parts mad dramatic to send a message somewhere. Those Mexican cartels are ****ing crazy.

He probably killed groups of 10,15, 20 people at a time.
              He's got nothing on Assyrians. They stick a sharp pole up your ass and bring it out through your mouth, and stand the pole up. They did this just to cause destruction, there was no reason.

Comment

"on behalf of the Barrio Aztecas Gang, the deadly enforcers of the Zetas"

So Barrio Azteca enforces for Zetas nowadays? Fox News has this shyt ass backwards, as usual.
                Last edited by UTEP; 02-19-2014, 11:47 PM.

Comment

I remember reading El Comandante Hummer was responsible for 400 deaths.

This guy here dissolved 300 bodies for the Tijuana Cartel. They brought in two men from Israel who knew how to dissolve bodies in acid teach him.

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2013/0...-tijuanas.html

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                    "on behalf of the Barrio Aztecas Gang, the deadly enforcers of the Zetas"

So Barrio Azteca enforces for Zetas nowadays? Fox News has this shyt ass backwards.
                    Idk who's right or wrong, but they did a Gang Land on BA awhile back saying they were...

Comment

Working...
                    X