Comments Thread For: DeMarco on Broner: He Knows This is a Tough Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

demarco will take broners soul

Comment

I see Broner being too fast and too smart for this kid. I pick Broner by mid to late rounds ko/tko. If it goes the distance, DeMarco gets all the credit for that. DeMarco is a tough fighter, but he can be stopped.

Comment

De Marco exposes Broner. If doesnt, someone will.

Comment

Demarco is a hell of a fighter but he doesn't use his advantages to their potential. He is long, but his jab is not especially fast or crisp and fighters have walked through it I the past. He is disciplined, but his defense has serious holes after he throws. He has power, but his lack of hand speed allows others to go first when they want to. He is a warrior, but he can be reckless at times. Too many flaws for demarco, broner wins

Comment

Originally posted by RingsideReport View Post
            De Marco exposes Broner. If doesnt, someone will.
            gotta love the wishful thinking

keep praying

Comment

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
              I'm expecting a 5th to 6th round stoppage for Broner. Broner is just too damn big for Demarco. I do not really see any challenges in the boring 135 pound division for Broner. Won't really know what Broner is made of until he steps up to 140 and faces Judah, Peterson and Berto types. Best match golden girl can make at 140 is Broner vs. Swift Garcia but I don't think Broner is ready for any of that!!!
              140 is to rich for Broner right now. Rios and Lucas will walk him down and then run over him at this point. Let's see what he does in this fight with Demarco

Comment

Demarco will UD Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                  I see Broner being too fast and too smart for this kid. I pick Broner by mid to late rounds ko/tko. If it goes the distance, DeMarco gets all the credit for that. DeMarco is a tough fighter, but he can be stopped.
                  TKO? This is the kid who took a hellacious beating from Edwin Valero for 10 rounds before his corner had to pull him out.

Broner is not going to TKO him.

Comment

Broner is an excellent fighter lots of talent but discipline is his deal weight issues I don't know if he cares or what does anybody know his weight right now fighting demarco will be a good test for him if broner does make the weight I see demarco winning this fight maybe not as fast as broner but does have enough speed and power to win the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      If Broner beats demarco ill give him credit
                      Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      No you won't cause the only black fighter you like is Patterson.

Comment

Working...
                      X