Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Smiles: Victor Ortiz Loss Brought Back Memories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana vs Ortiz was a good fight I would like to see it again back to the drawing board for both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
      I lol'ed when I read the title.
      This

Comment

^^ couldnt agree more lmao.

Comment

Maidana shouldn't throw stones in that glass house of his. Both fighters are coming off a loss. This would be a big crossroads fight for both fighters.

Comment

lol...................

Comment

I saw when Ortiz heart first got taken. It was in the 7th round when Lopez told him to bring it after Ortiz unloaded on him. Ortiz is a good boxer and could be a lot better if he didn't rely on his power too much, allowing himself to be open and don't get discouraged when things get tough. He was boxing good especially using the jab but Lopez was there to fight and win or go out hard. The fight was a good one for sure. Have to give Ortiz some credit because he's been in two memorable fights with Berto and now Lopez. Ortiz was bigger, and stronger but Lopez was just tougher.
              Last edited by GRUSTLER; 06-25-2012, 05:20 AM.

Comment

LOL. I hope these two fight again, both are at a low point at the moment. It's a good fight for both.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
                  Maidana shouldn't throw stones in that glass house of his. Both fighters are coming off a loss. This would be a big crossroads fight for both fighters.
                  Big difference here buddy...Maidana doesn't quit.

Comment

Maidana's a bum anyways..Have mercy, mans jaw is broke.

Comment

Maidana is a classless baboon who is a dirty ass fighter. I have zero respect for him and his **** talking trainer.

Ortiz' well documented story proves that he has a lot more balls than most. Its a boxing match people get a grip!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X