No announcement yet.

RIP Troy davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Listen, he might have done nothing wrong to that poor white selfless Police Ossifer, but look at it this way, if we didnt kill him then he might of killed 2 cops, or 1 cop 1 child or 2 girls 1 cuo.

I am Glad justice was served, we should find his friend who say confessed and execute him too, this is a shame.
    So we need to execute you, because if we don't kill you right now you might kill two cops or two girls.

We need to execute everyone, because of what they MIGHT have done, or MIGHT do.

I don't know why a few people in this thread don't have the balls to say what they're really thinking:

"I don't know whether he was guilty or not, and frankly I don't care. All I know is he was black, so that's good enough for me."

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
      So we need to execute you, because if we don't kill you right now you might kill two cops or two girls.

We need to execute everyone, because of what they MIGHT have done, or MIGHT do.

I don't know why a few people in this thread don't have the balls to say what they're really thinking:

"I don't know whether he was guilty or not, and frankly I don't care. All I know is he was black, so that's good enough for me."
      Exactly, nice to see you get with the times.

Have you thought about killing someone? Then you should die!

Comment

Good. He got exactly what he deserved. Cop Killers are scum. The police are here to protect and serve us.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          It's crazy to me they still killed him after 7 out of 9 witnesses changed their story.

You're an idiot. Go read up more on this. 2 of 11 witnesses said it was him for sure. 7 of the remaining 9 PARTIALLY recanted.

Partially recanting can be anything as small as saying he walked away from the scene instead of running away.

Comment

Working...
          X