Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any chance the drug testing issue gets solved in flash like the purse split was?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
    Floyd will accept 50-50. He has no choice. There's absolutely noone after Shane that floyd will be able to fight except pacquiao without causing a revolt even among his fans.

Pacquiao in the meantime still has credible options at 140 and the option to go to 154 and go for an 8th divisional world title.
    Yeah, and a 50/50 split with Pacquiao would probably be at least twice as much as what he'd get with another fighter in the ring.

Comment

Floyd will accept 50-50. He has no choice. There's absolutely noone after Shane that floyd will be able to fight except pacquiao without causing a revolt even among his fans.

Pacquiao in the meantime still has credible options at 140 and the option to go to 154 and go for an 8th divisional world title.
      I agree. But, from what I heard he already has stated that if Floyd-Shane does more PPV buys than Pac-Clottey he would demand the bigger split. And, that will kill the fight. Since we know that fight will draw more than Pac-Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        I agree. But, from what I heard he already has stated that if Floyd-Shane does more PPV buys than Pac-Clottey he would demand the bigger split. And, that will kill the fight. Since we know that fight will draw more than Pac-Clottey.
        May-Mosley could break every ppv record in existence and he would still have no choice but to accept 50-50.

Everyone knows Floyd only takes big money fights and his motto of "if it makes dollars it makes sense"

After Mosley there is absolutely no other fighter but Pacquiao worth facing for him. He has no other options but Pacquiao. Pacquiao has several options at 140 and 154.

If for any reason he fights anyone else it would be for peanuts and kill his "money" image and his fans would revolt

Comment

May-Mosley could break every ppv record in existence and he would still have no choice but to accept 50-50.

Everyone knows Floyd only takes big money fights and his motto of "if it makes dollars it makes sense"

After Mosley there is absolutely no other fighter but Pacquiao worth facing for him. He has no other options but Pacquiao. Pacquiao has several options at 140 and 154.

If for any reason he fights anyone else it would be for peanuts and kill his "money" image and his fans would revolt
          At the end of the day I don't care who gets what just make the fight happen. But, I do know that this fight will not even be discussed if anybody tried the bigger split.

Comment

Working...
          X