This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post
    Does it look like I am a mod dick face? You can look near the users on line to check **** face. If I was a mod then this place would be like the ESB.

Me sucking B's dick? How about you stop sucking Zimmerman's **** son.

Well I am use to handling my own large things, maybe you are use to the 'small' and that's why you are sick.

Small pencil very sharpened to a small *** size tosser.
    Certainly not the sharpest tool in the box are you sonny

I know your not a mod.. the mods don't need some little cum sucking phaggot running around after every post with you suggesting bans, length of bans etc etc

Especially from some ***** who has been perma banned many times

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
      Certainly not the sharpest tool in the box are you sonny

I know your not a mod.. the mods don't need some little cum sucking phaggot running around after every post with you suggesting bans, length of bans etc etc

Especially from some ***** who has been perma banned many times
      I am sharper than your blunt knife sonny. Obviously you missed something there.

Oh really? Well I got you banned by reporting you didn't I? You tool. Obviously sometimes it works like magic.

I will get you perma banned soon Son.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        Why am I not surprised to see a fellow race baiter/Zimmerman lackey cosign that post?

Awwwwuh. Poor guys. Can't get away with thinly veiled racism any more. Boo hoo.
        When did i get banned for race baiting? i must have missed that..

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        There are several flame bait posts here directed toward me and other members just saying we need to keep things equal and not all about playing favorites.
        Amen.. i got a week temp ban for insulting a family member (the guy said he ****ed his own mum so it seemed fair game) But fair enough. I come back make one post and get banned again for a usertitle.. which i didn't even remember was there and had changed because someone had changed it.. no warning or nothing to remove it...

Meanwhile this tard Masterchief is allowed to break rules and get away with it.. simply because he seems to be good at slurping the balls and working certain peoples shaft

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          Yeah posting a link to a yahoo story is highly offensive but this kid here calling me names and bashing the gay community is accepted.

This forum needs thicker skin for sure.
          Last edited by FerFal'sStepDad; 08-23-2013, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Amen.. i got a week temp ban for insulting a family member (the guy said he ****ed his own mum so it seemed fair game) But fair enough. I come back make one post and get banned again for a usertitle.. which i didn't even remember was there and had changed because someone had changed it.. no warning or nothing to remove it...

Meanwhile this tard Masterchief is allowed to break rules and get away with it.. simply because he seems to be good at slurping the balls and working certain peoples shaft
            You got banned because I reported you. It felt good.

You got banned again for slurping some Z members ****.

You accuse me of slurping **** yet all of you ****ers were on your knees begging Maniac to cum on you. You're good at following the leader and will do so some more when I report you and get you banned.

What rules have I broken you ****tard?

I am watching your every move and ready to hit the report button. Be scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post
              You got banned because I reported you. It felt good.

You got banned again for slurping some Z members ****.

You accuse me of slurping **** yet all of you ****ers were on your knees begging Maniac to cum on you. You're good at following the leader and will do so some more when I report you and get you banned.

What rules have I broken you ****tard?

I am watching your every move and ready to hit the report button. Be scared.
              i seriously doubt i have had ANYMORE then a few posts interaction with Maniac if that..

You on the other hand.. seem to be ready 24/7 left hand on the keyboard.. right hand somewhere else.. panting like some dog ready for your master B to post.. so you can respond

You remind me of this fellow actually

No doubt you will @ the bolded.. quite the sad individual aren't you.. so you will be following both me and B around now? is there anymore to add to that list...

You actually call him B aswell.. excuse me while a puke

Comment

Did I or did I not issue your last ban for having something Zimmerman related in either your user title, avatar, or sig?

Comment

I do agree with Bedroom Bully on this one, though : We don't need your help, ****.

Comment

i seriously doubt i have had ANYMORE then a few posts interaction with Maniac if that..

You on the other hand.. seem to be ready 24/7 left hand on the keyboard.. right hand somewhere else.. panting like some dog ready for your master B to post.. so you can respond

You remind me of this fellow actually

No doubt you will @ the bolded.. quite the sad individual aren't you.. so you will be following both me and B around now? is there anymore to add to that list...

You actually call him B aswell.. excuse me while a puke
                    Yeah right, you joined him and he paid you with e points to be in his group LOL. That's what I call slurping hard. Look at how you jump into iparm's threads like a little lap dog LOL.

This is the funny thing, you're calling me out trying to say I am bum rushing B, yet you jump at any Z member thread like some hooker running after their pimp.

Bringer actually adds value to the lounge, most of his posts are quality. You on the other hand are terrible and it will be easy for any mod to ban you. I have exposed you to them. I will get you banned, you watch this space. Last time it was a temp, but it will be perma soon.

Comment

Take it to the dome, guys. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X