No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Video: Watch Pac-Man Challenge Floyd Mayweather to Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DoomCity202 View Post
    People add the racial element historically back to Jack Johnson.

Everyone wants to see a black fighter lose at his peak to a non black fighter.
    It would be a joyous occasion for many people for some reason. What do
    Black Rican Cuban Latin Mexican fighters have to prove on that level?
    Floyd set Manny up with the initial offer cause he KNEW Manny wouldn't test.
    What happen after all that is a thousand smoke screens but he let Floyd get
    too far ahead at this point and is now scheduled to fight a 140lb face first
    brawler. Thats sad ****.
    The only problem is Manny Pacquiao is in Jack Johnsons shoes and the black power boxing fan has now replaced those white supremacists, before the whites called for a white hope, now many blacks boast of being the best, B hop said Pacman cant handle a slick black, many others said that as if being slick and black means you are superior.

Pacman is the Jack Johnson of our time, they hate to see an Asian man on top. Their best guy wont even fight him even at his washed up state for the biggest paycheck of his career. So they have to justify and defend him unconditionally like most insecure people who pride themselves in racial superiority do.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
      The only problem is Manny Pacquiao is in Jack Johnsons shoes and the black power boxing fan has now replaced those white supremacists, before the whites called for a white hope, now many blacks boast of being the best, B hop said Pacman cant handle a slick black, many others said that as if being slick and black means you are superior.

Pacman is the Jack Johnson of our time, they hate to see an Asian man on top. Their best guy wont even fight him even at his washed up state for the biggest paycheck of his career. So they have to justify and defend him unconditionally like most insecure people who pride themselves in racial superiority do.
      Never saw it that way. Good post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
        "I want my opponent coming inside me" LOL.

Comment

Working...
        X