No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cano Ready: I Want a Clear Win Over Shane Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cano Ready: I Want a Clear Win Over Shane Mosley

Eight weeks of hard training is in the books. Mexico's Pablo Cesar Cano (26-2-1, 20 Ko's) has finished his sparring sessions and now he is ready for a the biggest fight of his career, when he faces former three division world champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley (46-8-1, 39 KOs) on May 18th in Cancun. Cano is focused on getting a clear victory because he felt the judges robbed him last year when lost a close twelve round decision to WBA welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi.

[Click Here To Read More]

he shouldn't have a problem fighting in his own patio & if he can't beat a completely shot Mosley, he should retire...from what I've read, not much interest on this bout, understandably...

Comment

Let's see shane mosley, a guy who 3 fights/years ago almost knocked out floyd mayweather jr and who's last fight put up a decent fight against canelo, against cano who was robbed against malignaggi and is the rightful wba welterweight champ.

This fight should be getting more attention.

Comment

Mosley used to be my favorite active fighter simply for the fact he always fought the best. When he lost, he accepted it like a man and even took a rematch instead of running away to fight tomato cans.

I felt he sold out now, probably because he's broke, and is now fighting for the money. He honestly doesn't have the tools anymore. He is a C+ fighter now. He should have taken a page out of DLH's book and retired while he was respected. Now he's slowly turning into RJJ. He has no power anymore. He should retire and train his son. Ill miss him when he goes but it's past his time.

Hopefully he can beat Cano and retire with on a win.

Comment

I still like Mosley in this fight..
          Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 05-11-2013, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Shane puttin' the bull to sleep....daylight saving time...gotta turn the clock back!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              I still like Mosley in this fight..
              I hope your right man. Mosley still has a great chin and despite what everyone says, I think he still has decent stamina. The problem is he can no longer punch with authority. When opponents don't respect your power, it's all bad news. Plus without a great jab, he doesn't have too many offensive tools left. But I hope your right and hope he can find his old self for one more fight.

Comment

Jin's alimony must be taking its toll on the bank account.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                  Jin's alimony must be taking its toll on the bank account.
                  Almost all the drug cheats end up fighting on well past their sell-by date...Toney, Jones Jr., Holyfield, Mayorga, Morales, Botha, Tarver and now Mosley. Their poor judgment clearly extends to financial matters leaving them unable to retire on their career earnings.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Almost all the drug cheats end up fighting on well past their sell-by date...Toney, Jones Jr., Holyfield, Mayorga, Morales, Botha, Tarver and now Mosley. Their poor judgment clearly extends to financial matters leaving them unable to retire on their career earnings.
                    Is that right? lol

Comment

Working...
                    X