Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys didn't even read.lol

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
      As good as m Garcia is maybe [I] ariza can even help take him to the next level. [I/] worth a shot. Ariza seems like a cool dude so he should fit in well at Robert Garcia gym with elie, tapia and the rest. Btw what that hell happend to bam bam on the esnews vids.
      Those shakes can work miracles. By the way, Ariza looks buff as hell, he must be drinking his own shakes.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        i was disappointed when they announced garcia/judah too, but i guess gbp made that fight since judah still has some left in him judging from the paris fight. hopefully garcia doesn't duck matthysse in 2013, that's the fight to make at 140. i can honestly see them making garcia/khan 2 after this judah fight though, which would be a let down imo. khan beating molina and garcia beating judah doesn't merit for a khan/garcia rematch.
        you should still be disappointed. the fight's still happening! who is paris? guy is a bum. he got dropped and looked terrible against tim coleman, got a debatable decision vs augustus in his last fight ever, and has a split decision against some 12-3 journeyman. judah has been doing this for so long. beat a bum, get a shot, get murdered. his only good win since spinks is matthysse and he lost that one.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          you should still be disappointed. the fight's still happening! who is paris? guy is a bum. he got dropped and looked terrible against tim coleman, got a debatable decision vs augustus in his last fight ever, and has a split decision against some 12-3 journeyman. judah has been doing this for so long. beat a bum, get a shot, get murdered. his only good win since spinks is matthysse and he lost that one.
          Let me further add to your post, Paris retired after being beaten down by Judah. That should tell you that much about Paris.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Let me further add to your post, Paris retired after being beaten down by Judah. That should tell you that much about Paris.
            lol he knew that if he couldn't beat judah what was the point in boxing? what was the point in even living?

Comment

Garcia doesn't need a conditioning coach seeing as he throws like 3 punches a round. After Salido is done with him, that's when you can bring Ariza, Roach, Hunter to try to salvage the boy's career.

Comment

Wahoo, Maidana is going to get Roids now and take over

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Garcia doesn't need a conditioning coach seeing as he throws like 3 punches a round. After Salido is done with him, that's when you can bring Ariza, Roach, Hunter to try to salvage the boy's career.
                  why are you talking about the actual topic and not bashing danny garcia-judah? negative 5 billion karma.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                    you guys didn't even read.lol
                    I agree with this.

Comment

ariza is a nobody, he's a leech who only cares about soaking all the glory for himself. 20 years as a conditioning coach and only until pacquiaos stardom did we hear ariza's name. ariza thinks he shapes champions into legends, bullshit. it's the other way around, ariza is nothing without those boxers,

Comment

Working...
                      X