Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Austin Trout might fight Dzinziruk on HBO boxing in August.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    I think Trout has been in solid more than most.

This is a good fight. Dzi capable of beating anyone at 154.
    His best has been Rigoberto Alvarez. Hopefully he fights Mundine too before this, maybe in May or something.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
      His best has been Rigoberto Alvarez. Hopefully he fights Mundine too before this, maybe in May or something.
      Mundine gave him the run-around, so that fight isn't happening. Mundine is more interested in fighting Chavez Jr.

Comment

Good news. . . I like the fight. Solid, evenly matched fight. . . Two guys still in their physical primes, with solid boxing fundamentals. . .

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          David Lopez is his best win IMO.

Comment

I can't believe HBO is paying for this fight. I guess they still have that obligation to Sergei to honor.

Comment

Dzinziruk by a thousand jabs.

Comment

would be great to see Trout on HBO, plus that is a big match up in the 154 Division

Comment

I like this fight. Dzinziruk is underrated and most people are saying that he's a bum just because he was destroyed by Martinez, but I think he takes this fight.

Comment

great matchup, two top 154 lbers. i'd favor trout but dzinziruk can take it if it's his night. hopefully it gets made, trout needs to start fighting the top of his division. this would be a good start.

Comment

sweet fight!!

Comment

Working...
                      X