Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Lennon on the Malthusian hoax of overpopulation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Lennon and there are many reasons to give him praise, is the the best you could find?

Comment

John Lennon > Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
        How come you're an intellectual coward who needs someone with a PHD to tell him what to believe?

I guess if its not state sanctioned or validated, its not true.

I applaud the intellectual courage you display by relying on a fat DJ to tell him what to believe instead.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          I applaud the intellectual courage you display by relying on a fat DJ to tell him what to believe instead.
          I applaud your attempts at changing the topic because you have no argument.

The West wastes more food than the entire third world can eat.

If you think that the world is overpopulated its probably because you live in a crowded urban center.

There is plenty of land in the rural areas that are inhabitable but aren't because they're owned by people like Ted Turner, probably a hero of yours because he believes the planet is overcrowded.

Yes, overcrowded while he owns entire states in the U.S.

Comment

I applaud your attempts at changing the topic because you have no argument.

The West wastes more food than the entire third world can eat.

If you think that the world is overpopulated its probably because you live in a crowded urban center.

There is plenty of land in the rural areas that are inhabitable but aren't because they're owned by people like Ted Turner, probably a hero of yours because he believes the planet is overcrowded.

Yes, overcrowded while he owns entire states in the U.S.

I don't think the world is overpopulated. I think that global overpopulation is simply not an issue while we have such an inequitable system of resource distribution. Instead the issue is local overpopulation, for example in places like Sudan or Rwanda and historically on Easter Island or in Meso-America.

Living in a large urban centre is not necessarily the same as overpopulation because large urban centres typically have a fairly equitable system of resource distribution. Overpopulation doesn't mean lots of people living in the same place. It means that there are too many people to be sustained by the resources available to them, and the result of overpopulation is necessarily war and atrocity.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              I don't think the world is overpopulated. I think that global overpopulation is simply not an issue while we have such an inequitable system of resource distribution. Instead the issue is local overpopulation, for example in places like Sudan or Rwanda and historically on Easter Island or in Meso-America.

Living in a large urban centre is not necessarily the same as overpopulation because large urban centres typically have a fairly equitable system of resource distribution. Overpopulation doesn't mean lots of people living in the same place. It means that there are too many people to be sustained by the resources available to them, and the result of overpopulation is necessarily war and atrocity.
              Living in a large urban CENTER gives the IMPRESSION that the world is overpopulated and facilitates the notion in the minds of the gullible to support eugenics.

The bold is a and precisely what we're talking about here isn't it?

You know this is pure falsehood yet you perpetuate it. Why is that?

Comment

She thought she was being clever by smirking about mass genocide.

buying into overpopulation is probably an easy way for her to rationalize the 11 abortions she's had since she started attending university and taking Woman's Studies courses 4 years prior while fuking her to an early grave. She probably died of AIDS in the late 80's after having aquired it by having a threesome with a gay couple. One less woman alive, she should be happier now as worm food.
                Last edited by {Darko}; 10-18-2010, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by {Darko} View Post
                  buying into overpopulation is probably an easy way for her to rationalize the 11 abortions she's had since she started attending university and taking Woman's Studies courses 4 years prior while fuking her to an early grave.
                  I love you.

Comment

I love you.

lol quoted me before my edit. The original felt incomplete. I didn't want to leave a cliffhanger.

Comment

Working...
                    X