Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more HBO boxing shown in Canada.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn that sucks, big time. boxing is the #1 reason i have hbo. i dont really watch any of their regular programs. just the sports related 1's.

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
      I just checked, this Saturday's show is not listed but they do have the August one.

Hopefully its just a mistake on their website.
      it dam well better be

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
        Unless something radically changed in the past few weeks, I wouldn't recommend this IMO. The 'system' hasn't worked properly for a year now and might never work again. There are ways around it but its somewhat dangerous (or at least a lot more then it was before) and from what I understand there are no more PPV's, so its not worth the hassle.

EDIT: just re-read what you wrote. You are talking about card sharing, not FTA. Nevermind.
        i know a dude who used to fuk with the cards and receivers to get everything free and charge people $20 a month. he had his own hacker website and all that. he got his house raided...no joke. direct tv dishnet and some ****ty canadian satellite providers fined him large$$$$$.

Comment

Canada is **** when it comes to sports. The only thing it's good at is Ice Hockey (which I don't watch anyways).
          I swear 80% of the time, on these sports channels, all they show is Curling and Poker. Seriously? How the hell are Curling and Poker sports?!

Comment

Working...
          X