Billings Murder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billings Murder

http://specials.msn.com/A-List/Ninja...20and%20murder

I'm not sure if anyone's seen this, it's actually right here in my city. Like less than 10 mins from my house.

Now this is what media/cops have to say a group of people went into the Billings house, from several doors, killed Mr & Mrs Billings. They had several car dealerships, supposedly the man had owned a strip club. Though I think it's kinda odd they'd allow them to adopt all these kids owning or previously owning a business like this.

Now the main guy Leonard Patrick Gonzalez, owned a martial arts studio that taught kids how to defend themselves against sexual predators. Just won an award for it recently. They say he was the sole shooter. This is his myspace, http://www.myspace.com/billherkel. I have a feeling cops will see to it that the account be removed. If you look at everything on this guys page, you'll see he's been trying to find his daughter. You'll notice that the night before the killing, he put his status as "making a move for humanity" and adventurous.

It just really doesn't add up, this guy has 6 kids, a daughter that he says his ex has stolen from him, that he's been trying to get back for a long time. This guy created a martial arts studio to help kids defend themselves. Now to you does that seem like a cold blooded killer? To a lot of us (family and friends) this sounds like there is something a lot deeper, not money or plain old robbery. "making a move for humanity", perhaps the people weren't taking care of the mentally ill kids the right way? It's just all very weird.
    Last edited by Mr Gruber; 07-24-2009, 11:07 PM.

Wow i had no idea you lived in Montana. Ive only known one person from there. Anyways my condolences for that.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
      Wow i had no idea you lived in Montana. Ive only known one person from there. Anyways my condolences for that.
      it wasn't Montana... Pensacola,fl

Comment

I just saw billings murders and assumed it was something to do in Montana.

Anyways i heard about that murder on the news but i didnt know their names. It was terrible. Each one of those guys should get life in prison.

Comment

I just saw billings murders and assumed it was something to do in Montana.

Anyways i heard about that murder on the news but i didnt know their names. It was terrible. Each one of those guys should get life in prison.
          yea but what if the guy was molesting or raping the mentally ill children?

Comment

I think your reading way too much into this. There are loads of people who commit crimes who dont fit the profile of a typical criminal.

Comment

You ever heard of Dennis Rader the serial killer? He was a member of Christ Lutheran Church for about 30 years and had been elected president of the Congregation Council. And was also a Cub Scout leader.

Does that sound like a person who would murder 10 people?

Comment

some kind of a cult?

Comment

Mo Murda, Mo Murda....

Comment

I think your reading way too much into this. There are loads of people who commit crimes who dont fit the profile of a typical criminal.
                    I guess you would just have to have been keeping up with it for the past few weeks

Comment

Working...
                    X