What organs should I donate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeh.... so If I really want someone wacked?.... I dont know its creepy

Comment

ever see that movie where the blind woman got the eye transplant. doner was a killer, i believe and she started seeing stuff

Comment

m ...... no lol. Im confused. How are you feisty? Still considering visiting England?

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench View Post
          ever see that movie where the blind woman got the eye transplant. doner was a killer, i believe and she started seeing stuff
          ...or "Return to Me" which is about a man who's wife dies in a car wreck and her heart is transplanted into another woman...who ends up winning the heart of the man who lost his wife when they meet.

Yeah, I know, sappy love story; but you can't go wrong with Agent Mulder and and Italian/Irish restaraunt.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
            ...or "Return to Me" which is about a man who's wife dies in a car wreck and her heart is transplanted into another woman...who ends up winning the heart of the man who lost his wife when they meet.

Yeah, I know, sappy love story; but you can't go wrong with Agent Mulder and and Italian/Irish restaraunt.
            i saw that!

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
              m ...... no lol. Im confused. How are you feisty? Still considering visiting England?
              oh, the movie is called Blink.

i'm good.

and yeah, one day i do plan to visit England.

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench View Post
                i saw that!

It's one of my favorites....but don't tell anyone. I've got a rugged reputation to uphold.
                Last edited by K-DOGG; 12-10-2006, 10:36 AM.

Comment

You should visit madam, we hold the finest poodles, amongst other things.

Comment

There was another film with that guy from The Lawnmower Man who gets a gets a killers amputated hand sown on to his stump. And he starts doing naughty killer stuff.

Also the Simpsons episode where Homer gets a hair transplant from a killer and blah blah blah.

Comment

I think all that stuff is mind over matter .
                      It could just be that they feel guilty for living off the other persons heart there for the subconscious somehow makes a connection to the deceased persons interest. This could be brought on by knowing how the person died. If they died in a buggy jump accident then you would know that this person was an out going risk taker which could lead you into this sport by the feeling that you owe them one last jump .

Comment

Working...
                      X