No announcement yet.

Anyone Here NOT RACIST at all?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
    No real "Racism" exists in 2010. Thats a fact. If some people are mad that everyone mental thoughts are not 100% PC, then so be it.
    That's the shittiest fact I've read all day.

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
    If you had a son or daughter, would you want him or her to marry out of her race?

I wouldn't. Cultural and ethnic preservation ftw.
    If they treated them good, it wouldn't matter to me. As long as they were a good person.

Originally posted by Sir Rizzle View Post
    says the racist who says i need more white friends
    Says the racist who says I need more Nicaraguan friends!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
      Maybe you just don't understand the definition of incest.

I suppose if I was a pasty, all around unremarkable sort like you I'd by dying to add a little spice to my dull gene pool too.

So I don't blame you.
      I am not that pasty really but that is fine if you want to justify your sick obsessions with female family members however you want. Just keep in mind its a matter of years before all of you racial/ethnic purists are breeded out of existence and we have a beige world without cultures so we can have some peace and/or love.

Comment

• There are good people, and *******s of every color in the racial spectrum. "Don't start none, won't be none", is my basic mindset in dealing with people, regardless of skin color.

Comment

• I'm not racist. I hate everyone equally

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
            i wont say im colorblind because it would be kind of ridiculous not to acknowledge that.
            Acknowledge what? The colour of someone's skin means no more than the colour of their eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
              Acknowledge what? The colour of someone's skin means no more than the colour of their eyes.
              False. To say that would be to take the whole cultural aspect out of it. Yes people do act differently depending on their color, but just because its most definitely a difference doesnt make it better or worse just different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
                I'm not racist.

I just cannot understand how people could hate other people so much based on the colour of their skin. Everyone is a little racist, it's a fact ( I'm contradicting myself now ) but that's down to the fact you'd rather be in a room with your own skin colour then another.

Media doesn't help either with claims of a country being taken over in years to come etc.

Now i dont get that, infact this has annoyed me in the past, i used to work with lots of Asian's and i was, always tried to be friendly to them, yet when i was with my mate, who is Indian, some of them, most, felt more compelled to talk to him than they would me, seemingly because he was "one of them", i found it quite sad that they felt more of an affiliation with him cause they had the same skin colour, particularly when they did not know, at the time, me or my mate that well, it could be a minority thing, as ive been to a mates house before, who is mixed race, where the majority of people in the room were black, i felt like a complete outcast, cant say ive ever felt more compelled to talk to another white person over another race though, unless they are Polish and you cant understand a word they are saying Lol

Can see how YOU would rather be in a room with a bunch of white guys instead of black/Asian, if it was an intimidating atmos, but.......

Comment

• I wouldn't say I'm even slightly racist, but I do laugh at the odd politically incorrect joke from time to time.

I got a txt message the other day saying -

What word begins with n and ends with r that no white person ever wants to call a black person?

Neighbour.

Comment

• Originally posted by timba View Post
                    I wouldn't say I'm even slightly racist, but I do laugh at the odd politically incorrect joke from time to time.

I got a txt message the other day saying -

What word begins with n and ends with r that no white person ever wants to call a black person?

Neighbour.
                    Lol see I find that funny. It doesnt mean its true its just the fact that its a clever joke. Race has nothing to do with it whats funny is the misdirection of the joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                      False. To say that would be to take the whole cultural aspect out of it. Yes people do act differently depending on their color, but just because its most definitely a difference doesnt make it better or worse just different.
                      People with the same skin colour frequently have wildly different cultures. African American culture is much more similar to white American culture than it is to black Australian (Aborigine) culture; and white American culture is far more similar to African American culture than it is to white Norwegian culture.

Plus the culture you come from doesn't define your personality in any case. But even to the extent that it does influence your personality, that has nothing to do with your skin colour as such.
                      Last edited by Dave Rado; 08-11-2010, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X