Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Marquez vs. Diaz end with a knockout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Marquez vs. Diaz end with a knockout?

Most definitely. You've got two warriors in there with everything to lose.

Comment

Yes! think this fight will be same as last one expect on round earlier, diaz hasnt really shown any improvement since their last fight. Juanma has gotten one year older but he is not a fighter that depends on his speed he is a smart fighter with precision punches.

Comment

Yeah I think it will again. Pretty much playout like the first fight, maybe even earlier if Diaz doesn't change much up from the first fight. Because JMM had him figured out because Diaz had no answers and was getting nailed with all sorts of shots in the last few rounds.

JMM may have lost some even from the last fight, but he'll make up for that with his ring intelligence.

Comment

To me that is one the of main differences between to the two men. JMM can knock out Diaz but there is no way Diaz takes out JMM unless JMM got real old overnight (that case can be made).

I think JMM knocks him out again.

Comment

Originally posted by futureofboxing View Post
            I don't know. I've been hearing Diaz has been putting in good training. I just got done typin a ****in essay on experience and Diaz has seen it all as of now. So even though I think Marquez wins I kinda doubt it will be by KO this time.

Comment

Working...
            X