• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'll do nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Maser View Post
      Have the IRA claimed this was them?
      pretty much, not the provos, one of the splinter groups. A recognised code word from one of the dissident groups was used in the warning.
      I dont think they've made a statement saying its them to the media if thats what u mean.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        pretty much, not the provos, one of the splinter groups. A recognised code word from one of the dissident groups was used in the warning.
        I dont think they've made a statement saying its them to the media if thats what u mean.
        Just for our Yank friends, the Real IRA are not the IRA.

They are out to dicredit Sinn Fein and the IRA for disarming and signing the Good Friday Agreement for their own ends.

PS This bomb didn't go off. I just realised.

Thank f-uck for that.
        Last edited by omarinbox; 06-18-2010, 08:45 PM.

Comment

South Armagh bomb 'designed to kill or injure police'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_...d/10588031.stm

Comment

Comment

Comment

its the 12th July parades tommorrow, i expect a bomb or 2 to go of. Or at the very least a few hoaxes. Hopefully they wont kill anyone. Lots of kids about on the 12th. People bring their whole families to it.

I dont buy what that report said about attempting to lure cops to the area to kill them, its a trial run. 2 bombs have been left within 5 miles of my house in the last few weeks, Ive had someone going through the farm sheds at night (might be *****s looking for stuff to steal - that was my 1st thought. Or it couldve been soldiers searching the area - they arent supposed to be doing anything here so it wouldnt surprise me them doing a stealth search or 2 at night time here concidering the last couple of weeks - or it couldve been chuckies looking bomb materials or a van to use for a bombing - 3 vans have been stolen in the area in the last week)

My local parade is in Ballygawley. If u hear about a bomb going of there 2moro chances are im dead cos the town is tiny!

Comment

its the 12th July parades tommorrow, i expect a bomb or 2 to go of. Or at the very least a few hoaxes. Hopefully they wont kill anyone. Lots of kids about on the 12th. People bring their whole families to it.

I dont buy what that report said about attempting to lure cops to the area to kill them, its a trial run. 2 bombs have been left within 5 miles of my house in the last few weeks, Ive had someone going through the farm sheds at night (might be *****s looking for stuff to steal - that was my 1st thought. Or it couldve been soldiers searching the area - they arent supposed to be doing anything here so it wouldnt surprise me them doing a stealth search or 2 at night time here concidering the last couple of weeks - or it couldve been chuckies looking bomb materials or a van to use for a bombing - 3 vans have been stolen in the area in the last week)

My local parade is in Ballygawley. If u hear about a bomb going of there 2moro chances are im dead cos the town is tiny!
                  That's right I forgot about the marches man .I'll check the news 2moro now man see if anything is going off lol .

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
                    That's right I forgot about the marches man .I'll check the news 2moro now man see if anything is going off lol .
                    itll go of somewhere, it always does, wouldnt be a 12th here without a riot or 10. Hopefully it'll only be rioting though. Teenages have to let of some steam somehow lol.

Comment

itll go of somewhere, it always does, wouldnt be a 12th here without a riot or 10. Hopefully it'll only be rioting though. Teenages have to let of some steam somehow lol.
                      Do you think the real IRA will come to much like start the troubles up again ?

Comment

Working...
                      X