No announcement yet.

Floyds resume above 130 is better than Pacquiaos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by poeticlsykuac View Post
    Timmy- In my own thread you wrote that early in the KT-Judah fight Super was giving KT fits with his angles and speed, lol ended in the second round.
    I acknowledge the fact that KT destroyed Judah. That still doesn't change the fact that his speed and angles were giving him problems and the fact that Judah's stupidity also played apart in his downfall. The problem I feel you are having right now is you only look at end results, and fail to pay attention to the smaller things that are going on. You can say Cotto destroyed Corley, but in similar fashion, that fight laid the blue print out for Freddie's game plan to beat Cotto. Just because it was a TKO stoppage should trainers just disregard the fight when breaking it down future matchups? Can you honestly answer this question for me?

Originally posted by poeticlsykuac View Post
    You for some reason think that it is ok to be accepting only when it is in favor of Pacman. You don't seem to have watched a single fight with KT, if you think that Pacman would destroy KT you really just have no concept of how good, how strong, how powerful, how calibrated, and how intelligent KT was in the ring. I like Pacman but all of you *******s are ridiculous, Pacman is the biggest Cherry Picker ever.
    I said Manny would UD him. You act like I said he would KO him in 1 or 2 rounds. FWIW I have watch several Kotsya fights and even pointed (in that very same thread) out several attributes and qualities in his fight game, along with some of his amateur fights. It seems to me that you have selective reading and are just for any keyword/sentance to start a flame war.

It took KT 2 rounds to figure out Judah, 2 Fin' rounds than your excuse was that Judah intentionally put his hands down, Pacman always has his hands down. If JMM landed that straight right all day what do you think KT would do with him.
    I agree that Kotsya has the ablity to beat Manny. I stated in your thread that I have him as a top 5 fighter of all time at that weight class. Just because I say that Manny would be him doesn't mean that I think he is garbage. Why you reaching dude?

You are one of the biggest favoritism posters on the forum bro. Not even that educated. Not objective at all. If you want I can go down more of your posts. Your posts are never well thought out.
    Blah blah blah. I have my biases, hell everyone does. As far as some of my post, yeah I bull**** a lot but who doesn't on this thread. This is the net and it's not that serious. I haven't done anything any reputable guy in boxing hasn't done

e.g
    Roger and his A-side meth ramble
    Roy saying Manny is top 3 ATG
    Roach saying Manny would KO Cotto in one round
    Emmanuel Steward claiming Cotto and Joshua Clottey would give Ray leonard/Tommie hearns problems
    Bert Sugar claiming Manny is the greatest southpaw ever

These guys bull**** from time to time, I see that, and do the same thing. Again why are you so upset? You guys ask for an opinion and cry when I give it. If you don't want people to state their opinions or believes on things, why even ask?
    Last edited by Khalid X; 06-14-2010, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by elgaringo View Post
      who the hell said that? If someone said that qoute em before you reply would ya?
      It's in the first post.

Originally posted by Boss2k10 View Post
      At 130 Pacquiao got outboxed by Morales and JMM, At 130 Floyd schooled Corrales.

At 135 Pacquiao beat David Diaz, while Mayweather beat Castillo.

At 140 Hatton and Cotto ducked Mayweather and the version of Hatton Pacquiao fought would lose to the Gatti Mayweather fought.

At 145 Pacquiao beat Cotto, Mayweather doesnt fight weight drained fighters.

At 147 Mayweather beats 3 former undisputed WW champs and beats a former WW title holder, Pacquiao beats De La Hoya who was not healthy at 147 and Clottey someone who had lost to Baldomir.

At 154 Mayweather beats DLH for a belt, Pacquiao ducks a featherfisted part time fighter full time Rabbi.

While Pacquiaos resume may look better on paper, Mayweather clearly has a better resume above 130.

Comment

Working...
      X