On in the uk?

Originally posted by Testdead View Post
    On in the uk?
    nope only option is to watch it via stream it seems

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?ma...07&part=sports

Comment

this was one fight i wouldnt of minded seein

Comment

Is quite wierd that this isn't on UK TV somewhere. Even Valuev-Ruiz managed to make to onto Nuts TV so quite disappointed that i'll have to stream this one. Anybody got any idea when it will start?

Comment

Originally posted by lyrical View Post
          this was one fight i wouldnt of minded seein
          Any Brit with that signature deserves to be hung upside down by their scrotum from a lamp post.

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
            Any Brit with that signature deserves to be hung upside down by their scrotum from a lamp post.
            LOL, you sicko.

BTW, it's on now.

Comment

****ing horrible decision

Comment

what advise would you give holyfield against valuev he is huge how do you train for a fight like that

Comment

http://vinovo.magnify.net/video/Evan...-vs-Nikolai-Va
                  VIDEO: Valuev vs Holyfield

commentator was "pissed off"

Comment

Nick Charles called it the worst decision he's ever seen. I'm so torn!! In a way it's poetic, Holyfield benefitted from two obviously wrong decisions (vs Lewis 1 and vs Ruiz 1). But in a way it makes me so very, very sad. I thought for sure Holyfield would be beaten. Not just beaten but beaten BAD. Valuev would KO Holyfield and Evander would realize *wow, I'm as shot as people thought I was 5 years ago*...

On the other hand I hate seeing the wrong guy win. And I hate when the wrong guy has to suck up a loss. Listening to Holyfield talk afer the decision he sounded as lucid and in-tact as he did after Bowe in their second fight. I'm certain Holyfield will continue to fight, win or lose, as long as he has bills to pay, but damn...haven't we (as a boxing whole) gotten beyond this?

I was a little dissapointed when Mayweather got the nod versus Castillo in their first fight, but only a little. Mayweather was the best fighter in the world, you can give that guy (the best fighter in the WORLD!!!!) a bit of a break on an off night....but Valuev?! George Foreman once said about Ice Griffin (when Griffin got the nod vs. Toney in their first fight) "If Griffin won that fight then cows lay eggs" I'm sooooooo with you in that thought process George.

This was so dissapointing for all the wrong reasons.

Comment

Working...
                    X