No announcement yet.

Latino P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    when you have holt, khan and morales x2 and add to that judah next week, you deserve to be on the latino p4p list. i don't care what anyone says, you have to be good to beat morales, just a year prior to the first time they met you could make an argument that he won that fight against maidana. his left hook is vicious. i agree about gamboa - but mikey, imo, should be on the list, too.
    david diaz also beat morales and raheem

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
      marquez
      martinez
      mares
      rigo
      canelo
      guerrero
      gonzales
      estrada
      gamboa
      mathysse

i really like canelo, he handled trout with ease and its very good at both defense and offense. i dont think mikey garcia should be top 10, his best win is salido who was already defeated by gamboa not too long ago, same with danny garcia. i think people overrate them because of their fake ring title belts
      lol at martinez being number 2

Comment

Originally posted by Snake... View Post
        david diaz also beat morales and raheem
        you're dense, i can tell that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake... View Post
          lol at martinez being number 2
          who then? the guy is a stud, top 5 on most people p4p lists, maybe u meant he should be number one?

Comment

who then? the guy is a stud, top 5 on most people p4p lists, maybe u meant he should be number one?
            Rigo should be above him and so should mares

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              when you have holt, khan and morales x2 and add to that judah next week, you deserve to be on the latino p4p list. i don't care what anyone says, you have to be good to beat morales, just a year prior to the first time they met you could make an argument that he won that fight against maidana. his left hook is vicious. i agree about gamboa - but mikey, imo, should be on the list, too.
              Those guys were all coming off loses, i remember holt had just gotten destroyed by that african dude, kahn got done by pederson and morales did win the paper belt but he is older than dirt.
              To me mathysse vs pederson winner: is the true number 1 in the division
              But judah is legit, the guy can still go. if he can score a ko; then danny is for real

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
                Rigo should be above him and so should mares
                no man, why? i think you are forgetting martinez destroyed p will, back when pwill was a monster. he also beat pavlik and became the undisputed middleweight champion, chavez, barker, macklin, dzizuruck are also solid wins
                rigo is great but his pro resume is still just one big win vs nonito, and mares win against moreno was good but he has gone life and death with vic and perez those guys are nowhere near world class

Comment

Those guys were all coming off loses, i remember holt had just gotten destroyed by that african dude, kahn got done by pederson and morales did win the paper belt but he is older than dirt.
                  To me mathysse vs pederson winner: is the true number 1 in the division
                  But judah is legit, the guy can still go. if he can score a ko; then danny is for real
                  that's all but a foregone conclusion. you'll see danny start slow, then proceed to walk dude down.

Comment

Took the ghost out . Added Alvarado

Comment

Working...
                    X