No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Danny Garcia Discusses Zab Judah Win, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Danny Garcia Discusses Zab Judah Win, More

Bill Emes catches up with WBC/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia to discuss the victory over former champion Zab Judah.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Danny is a respectful dude ppl hate on him because of his dad but his dad breaks down opponents mentally

Comment

Real humble guy.I like danny Garcia now

Comment

Danny Garcia is the TRUTH, no doubt. I want to see him fight Peterson. I think he will always have problems with guys that can box and stay away from his power. Zab took away his best punch which is the left hook. Danny adapted well though and scored a lot with the straight right. There are a lot of big fights out there for him. Win or lose, he will always make an exciting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
          Danny Garcia is the TRUTH, no doubt. I want to see him fight Peterson. I think he will always have problems with guys that can box and stay away from his power. Zab took away his best punch which is the left hook. Danny adapted well though and scored a lot with the straight right. There are a lot of big fights out there for him. Win or lose, he will always make an exciting fight.
          I don't think Zab took away the left hook as so much him being a southpaw as well as the left hook not really even being the gameplan to start with

Comment

Oh, Interesting. So 1 more fight and then welterweight...

Comment

Working...
            X