Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Hopkins beat his own "oldest man to win a world title" record once again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Hopkins beat his own "oldest man to win a world title" record once again?

At 46, beating Pascal to become the oldest man to win a recognized title - and trumping George Foremans previous record in the process.

At 48, trumping his own record by beating Cloud and becoming the oldest man to win a recognized world title once again.

Will Hopkins break the record once again and win another world title before he retires?
    Hopkins WILL break the record once again
    46.67%
    Hopkins WON'T break the record again
    33.33%
    Undecided
    20.00%

Doubt it, considering he is saying not till 50. If he does, Damn. Possibly puts himself in the top 10 of all time.

Comment

I don't know who is left that Hopkins could win a title from again. Maybe Jean Pascal again if he somehow gets a title.

Comment

lol 50 year old champion on the way. If he keeps winning no way he retires

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Layer View Post
          I don't know who is left that Hopkins could win a title from again. Maybe Jean Pascal again if he somehow gets a title.
          Shuminov and Cleverly have titles.

Hopkins can fight a bum and it would break a record as oldest man to defend a title.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Layer View Post
            Hopkins didn't look anywhere near as good as he did against Pascal, he might not even win that.

Comment

Bhop will be dead and still be winning world titles.

Comment

It's very possible. I voted yes.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                  At 46, beating Pascal to become the oldest man to win a recognized title - and trumping George Foremans previous record in the process.

At 48, trumping his own record by beating Cloud and becoming the oldest man to win a recognized world title once again.

Will Hopkins break the record once again and win another world title before he retires?
                  I'm not hating on Hopkins, but his record might not have been obtainable back when there were fewer divisions and fewer belts to fight for.

Comment

Well he can "Win a world title" by defeating Nathan Cleverly and collecting his WBO belt, and I'd definitely favor Hopkins in that fight because, ya know, Cleverly is awful and all.

Comment

Working...
                    X