Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Dodge drivers make for the worst civilian drivers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And for whatever reason the Charger appears to be to "go to" car for drug dealers and gang bangers with a bit of money which is unfortunate because it's one of my favorite cars. I was in Cerritos the other day which is a relatively nice city, and this guy in a dark green on black Charger pulls up next to me at a McDonalds drive thru. You could tell this guy had just bought the car as he kept getting whiplash from stopping and going, stopping and going. It's like he's never driven a car with that much power. And he had the most nervous look on his face as if he was about to get jacked or something. He kept looking left and right every few seconds all paranoid and ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      Oh they definitely can be, but I haven't crossed enough of them to tell. Are the new Mustangs in the same category as the Charger/Challenger/Camaro price wise? I ask because I see a lot less of them compared to the other 3. I love the look on the 2016 Mustangs though, very sick cars. I heard people complaining about the price range of them. I assume they're more expensive than their counterparts.
      The Chally, Camaro, and Mustang are direct competitors to each other.

Really depends on what level trim and options on the car. Say Mid-High 20's for a V6, and around the 50k mark for a fully optioned V8.

That's not including the Mustang 350/350R, or the Chally Hellcat.

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          The Chally, Camaro, and Mustang are direct competitors to each other.

Really depends on what level trim and options on the car. Say Mid-High 20's for a V6, and around the 50k mark for a fully optioned V8.

That's not including the Mustang 350/350R, or the Chally Hellcat.
          Pea there's a Mustang a block away I see everyday. It just sits there.

I'll take a pic tomorrow mlrnjnf. I think it's supercharged.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
              I do like Mercedes. A lot.

But Volkswagen owns Audi, Porsche, Bugatti, Seat and a couple others.

Comment

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

If only they were driving Hondas, this could have been avoided. VTEC all the way, baby

Comment

No, BMW drivers are the worst and most arrogant drivers on the road by far. Cadillac Escalade drivers are right up there too.

Comment

Working...
                      X