Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst decision/robbery/scorecard(s) in the last 2 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    I think ESPN's Dan Rafael had something like that. He also had Canelo-Lara 116-112 Alvarez. Thank goodness he's not a judge.
    LOL. Other boxing writers don't even respect Rafael. He's a joke to everybody.

He gets good exclusives, I'll give him that. But in reality he's just an NSB poster with a media credential.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      What did Garcia do to earn all this hate. He did nothing. He just won fights. Let the haters keep hating. But As a Garcia fan I am disappointed in his next fight.
      Don't kill the messenger. lol Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        LOL. Other boxing writers don't even respect Rafael. He's a joke to everybody.

He gets good exclusives, I'll give him that. But in reality he's just an NSB poster with a media credential.
        Certainly seems that way. You ever read any of his fight descriptions? He clearly dislikes boxers. If someone is boxing, he invariably describes the fight in negative terms, especially if the boxer wins. It's all blood & guts with him. That's fine if you're a regular fan, but I don't think it's appropriate in a "journalist." I'll bet he envies the "runners." Fat Dan must lose his breath just clicking the remote.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          No....men who are appointed to watch the fights and score them to the best of their ability. Way less bias than ANYONE on here.

at least 90% if fight fans will never score a fight objectively. I was hoping Lara would kick Canelos ass and school him....I scored the fight 6-5-1 Canelo

I scored Floyd-Maidana 7-5 for Floyd, because that's what it was.
          The press row did have Pac/Marquez 3 split down the middle. And that was voted robbery of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            I think ESPN's Dan Rafael had something like that. He also had Canelo-Lara 116-112 for Alvarez. Thank goodness he's not a judge.
            Rafael hates cuban fighters.

Comment

Garcia/Herrera

Rios/Abril

Burns/Beltran

Pac/Bradley

Cloud/Campillo

Martinez/Burgos

Comment

Provodnikov 117 Algeiri 109

Comment

Beltran v Burns and Pacquiao v Bradley 1

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    Now I remember why I don't post on NSB anymore.
                    Sure your here Dumba$$

Comment

Working...
                    X