Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If Pacquiao Looks Bad, I'll Tell Him To Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to bump this thread right after the fight...

Comment

this is pretty sad, it really just seems like Pacs last half of his career has been fake, a stage show, an act, anything but boxing, they are preparing him for the worst and thats a terrible mentality to have in boxing.

I think the real issue is that in this fight he may be 100% clean, remember the Pac that got beaten by Morales? we may be seeing him next week.

Comment

If Pac doesnt fight Floyd next then he should just retire.. Same for Floyd..

Comment

Yeah, if Pacquaio wins but struggles, he should just retire while still on top. Retire while being the best in your weight class, that's how all greats should go out.

Comment

I'd love to see Pac retire after the Bradley fight, win or lose, so fans can put behind these constant debates about Pac/Mayweather, blame games, silly split issues, subjective drug testing and all that crap.

Comment

Pac should be fine,,,,KO Bradley and then KO Mayweather.

If Pac doesn't get past Bradley then sure ,,retire .

Pac has done in boxing what no other fighter in history has done :

They laughed when he fought Barrera

They scorned when he KO'd Morales

The naysayers mocked when he took a light weight title

They laughed when the notion rose about fighting ODH

and Ricky Hatton

He fought a primed Welterweight elite in COTTO, , COTTO was fast in that fight unlike Cotto Mayweather

He shut down WW Clottey

He destroyed the man JR was ducking named Margo

HE beat the only man who came close JMM

NOW he is ready to face a monster named Bradley with a steel head

IF PAC loses, I will tip my hat to a great career

IF PAC wins in good fashion I WILL PRESS for the Mayweather fight

IF PAC KO's Bradley then I will tell you that PAC will DESTROY JR

IF PAC gets KO'd then I WILL TELL PAC TO RUN FER DE HILLS

LOL

Comment

HAHAHAHA all the pacman fans want him to retire so he doesnt get his ass beat by mayweather hahahha. its because he no longer has the roids now that ariza is gone

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  Pac should be fine,,,,KO Bradley and then KO Mayweather.

If Pac doesn't get past Bradley then sure ,,retire .

Pac has done in boxing what no other fighter in history has done :

They laughed when he fought Barrera

They scorned when he KO'd Morales

The naysayers mocked when he took a light weight title

They laughed when the notion rose about fighting ODH

and Ricky Hatton

He fought a primed Welterweight elite in COTTO, , COTTO was fast in that fight unlike Cotto Mayweather

He shut down WW Clottey

He destroyed the man JR was ducking named Margo

HE beat the only man who came close JMM

NOW he is ready to face a monster named Bradley with a steel head

IF PAC loses, I will tip my hat to a great career

IF PAC wins in good fashion I WILL PRESS for the Mayweather fight

IF PAC KO's Bradley then I will tell you that PAC will DESTROY JR

IF PAC gets KO'd then I WILL TELL PAC TO RUN FER DE HILLS

LOL
                  yeah he fought david diaz for the WBC lightweight title. diaz wasnt even in the top 5. so you cant say he fought the best at LW, he fought hatton who is an idiot and had no defense. you cant say he fought the best at LWW. had a catchweight with cotto,marg, fought a drained de la hoya who hasnt fought at that weight in 7 years. ko'd a drained morales in the third fight. got his ass kicked 3 times to marquez but only got decisions because of the politics, do you really think boxing and everyone would lose millions upon millions of dollars if marquez would have gotten decision. then what would be the mega fight? mayweather vs marquez 2? which no one would want to see. of course pac got that gift decision to keep it alive so they are fighting feather fisted bradley so they can ko him and be like "yeah we had a bad night with marquez" on top of that after sugar shane beat margarito he tried to get a pacman fight and roach and pac wanted to fight shane at 143 lbs at a catchweight, typical manny, and shane went to wild card gym and asked roach why if they fought oscar at 147 and roach replied "your not oscar" and once shane looked totally shot after mayweather and horrible against mora, then of course catchweight manny takes the fight. catchweight manny for the win. he isnt that special as all of you ride his balls. he was matched perfectly and carefully. and no where did i mention that i like mayweather so dont assume and reply with something stupid like like "well gayweather this and that" by the way read my sig. catchweight manny never won world titles at 126 or 140. so he isnt an 8 divsion world champ, he never even fought in the JMW Division, that was just some stupid propaganda stunt to make him look good and to show case him which you ******s belive and jack off to. c'ya later losers

Comment

bump, new page

Comment

gdfgdgfdgdgfdgfd

Comment

Working...
                      X