Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think its possible to get away with using plaster wraps?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
    Dude your wrong in so many ways its not even worth pointing out all the ways. The ref's job isn't to make sure the gloves are wrapped legally its the commissions first off.

Secondly Cotto didn't have a guy in Margarito's locker to supervise the handwrapping. As evidenced by Nazeem Richardson's testimony they already had one hand wrapped before Richardson entered the room. So obviously Margarito's camp doesn't wait for opponent representative to begin taping.

lastly are you truly that idiotic that your arguing Margarito's guilt in the Mosley attempted cheat?

I've already illustrated how it can be done under supervision of an inspector. If you want to live in denial then so be it.

/thread
    LOL the ref feels both fighters gloves in the ring. LOL but let me guess Kenny Bayless who has done hundreds of fights somehow missed these supposed plaster bricks in his gloves right?

Why didn't Cotto have someone watching? Oh let me guess Cotto just forgot even though this is something that is done routinely in every single big fight. Or maybe the guy from Cotto's camp had to take a shyt and missed it?

Like I said did you ever think the commission waits until both hands are done to check just because Nazim caught them mid wrap doesn't mean the commission wasn't going to catch it after both hands were done.

LOL you illustrated what? That Margarito had a super sneaky plaster injection machine and thats how he got it passed the commission?

Oh and what about the dozens of people in the ring after the fight? Margarito hugs and shakes peoples hand and somehow none of them felt "plaster wraps"?

I get it Margarito is a real life 007 agent he is SUPER SNEAKY

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
      Yes that is what most people forget. Gloves and wraps are checked after the fight. Or they at least should be, I dont know 100% if this was the case in Marg-Cotto1
      I am sure Cotto fans will tell you this is the one fight that they forgot to do it for.

Comment

Are you guys really that ******ed or did you just start watching boxing this week? Capetillo ADMITTED TO putting the pads in for the Mosley fight. He admitted that Illegal Pads were in the wraps but that they were put there BY HIM but BY MISTAKE.

You and Trojan appear to have no clue as to the pre and post fight boxing procedures so honestly stop embarrassing yourselves.

Back to OT.....you asked how someone could possibly get away with putting in a pad. I PROVED how someone DID get away with it (Margarito had 1 hand approved). Yet you still are in denial. Its obvious you didn't create this thread to legitimately ask a question but to merely attempt to make further excuses for disgraced fighter.
        LOL yeah he tried to do it for the Mosley fight and GOT CAUGHT. So why didn't he GET CAUGHT before the Cotto fight?

Oh I forgot Nazim has super X-Ray plaster vision

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
          LOL yeah he tried to do it for the Mosley fight and GOT CAUGHT. So why didn't he GET CAUGHT before the Cotto fight?

Props man, finally someone who actually THINKS with his own head.

Comment

yeah this is logical.

You come out of your biggest victory ever and suddenly decides you need to (try to) cheat.

Either you think hes innocent all together (lol) or you should realize theres a decent possibility of him cheating in the past as well.
            You don't get to the top of the world, and then decides to cheat. It makes very little sense. Margarito was a substantial favorite against Mosley.

Comment

Are you guys really that ******ed or did you just start watching boxing this week? Capetillo ADMITTED TO putting the pads in for the Mosley fight. He admitted that Illegal Pads were in the wraps but that they were put there BY HIM but BY MISTAKE.

You and Trojan appear to have no clue as to the pre and post fight boxing procedures so honestly stop embarrassing yourselves.

Back to OT.....you asked how someone could possibly get away with putting in a pad. I PROVED how someone DID get away with it (Margarito had 1 hand approved). Yet you still are in denial. Its obvious you didn't create this thread to legitimately ask a question but to merely attempt to make further excuses for disgraced fighter.
              Look man, I wont tell you what my job is, but just let you know I have seen a lots of cases in court where someone admitted to do sth, even if it wasnt really the case. That is why I see this case differently. With that being said: I am not claiming 100% that Margarito is innocent.

Comment

Are you disputing that Margarito attempted to cheat vs Mosley?

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                  Look man, I wont tell you what my job is, but just let you know I have seen a lots of cases in court where someone admitted to do sth, even if it wasnt really the case. That is why I see this case differently. With that being said: I am not claiming 100% that Margarito is innocent.
                  So we are now working off the theory that someone other than Capetillo sneaked into Margarito's locker-room and wrapped his hands with the illegal pad before the Mosley fight?

Fact illegal pad was found.
                  A) Either Capetillo knew about it and put it in
                  B) Margarito knew about it and slipped it in the wraps
                  C) Both

D) Neither one knew it just magically appeared in the wraps when they cut them open. Damn you David Blaine!

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                    yeah this is logical.

You come out of your biggest victory ever and suddenly decides you need to (try to) cheat.

Either you think hes innocent all together (lol) or you should realize theres a decent possibility of him cheating in the past as well.
                    You don't get to the top of the world, and then decides to cheat. It makes very little sense. Margarito was a substantial favorite against Mosley.
                    maybe he was using plaster back in the day when he was fighting in bars in Tijuana but in America its impossible to get a way with it

Comment

Are you disputing that Margarito attempted to cheat vs Mosley?
                      Not disputing it at all. He attempted cheat against Mosley and got caught, and if he had attempted to cheat against Cotto he would of gotten caught

Comment

Working...
                      X