Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Respects Nike's Drop: A lot of People Alarmed By Truth!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
    Because no one is stopping your freedom and basic human rights. You're fully within your rights to say what you think, but when it crosses into trying to actually take away the freedoms and rights of people, that's not tolerance.

It's not good, it's just utterly unimportant and has nothing to do with you. No one is walking down the street trying to stick a **** up your ass while telling you to just be quiet and endure it you damn queer.

It literally has no effect on you whatsoever, has no bearing on your life, and makes no difference to anything about you. Why on earth would you get so riled up about something that you don't even notice? If you ignored it, it would literally be as if it didn't exist, unless you are sneaking in to gay guys houses and watching them ****, you'll never see it will you? Is that your problem?

The only reason you are getting so upset about it is you have major repressed feelings and they're are coming out as anger against that which is repressed in you. Basically, you are a massive rainbow toting, limp wristed *** trying to play it off under the guise of faux anger.

My view is I don't agree with it, but they are perfectly free to do as they wish, because it doesn't have any effect on me, they arent hurting anybody, doesn't bother me and makes no difference to my life in the slightest. Who gives a **** if they get married, **** each other or whatever...they don't do it in my house and **** aren't forcing me to watch them so...

I don't even give enough thought to it to get angry about it in the first place, so why the **** are you getting so angry about it unless you are giving it more than thought than you should? Seriously, it's weird to get so angry about something that just doesn't effect your life at all, unless you have problems thinking about it.

It's fine to disagree with the way someone is, but when you actively want to stop them having the same, basic equal rights as anyone else, that's not free speech and tolerance.

Lol. Im tired of the disgusting faaaggotry thats taking over the world...

It has nothing to do with you until some pedophile **** is employed at your kids daycare

Comment

• Originally posted by Floydushka View Post
      Come on man. Just think about what percentage of gay lions is in lions' world. Near to none. This is called exclusion. Doesn't mean it is normal.

By the way. From the evolution theory viewpoint, gay lions cannot make posterity which means being gay is non-adaptive: such species will just become extinct. The nature itself erases them.
      Just because ****sexual behavior is natural amongst a species doesn't make the behavior exclusive in any way. You don't know what you're talking about. in your feeble minded attempt to appear somewhat intelligent you reveal how little you know. People like you are why the world laughs at Americans. Peasants in the richest third world country that think at some point in their short history that they were "great"...

Comment

• 8 division "world champion" ?! Naaaa.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealIzm View Post
          Just because ****sexual behavior is natural amongst a species doesn't make the behavior exclusive in any way. You don't know what you're talking about. in your feeble minded attempt to appear somewhat intelligent you reveal how little you know. People like you are why the world laughs at Americans. Peasants in the richest third world country that think at some point in their short history that they were "great"...
          Do your words mean you are gay? If so then, as you said, peasants from the richest third world country regard gay as offal. And offal doesn't deserve to be talked with. So you can keep on jumping on other faoggts' dicks, I don't care. Just don't talk to me any more.

Comment

• Originally posted by IboxSouthpaw View Post
            Well put sir .. Edom are confused
            you already know bruh

Comment

• damn pac drawing a line in the sand.

Comment

• Wow funny to see just how many backwards thinking ****** ****s there are on this forum... I wonder if its a bad reflection of Americans (who make up most of the members here) or just boxing fans in general, prolly a bit of both I guess... Half of you dickheads have literally been posting in this forum since I last came on 5 years ago!! so why dont you stop spendin all your time on a boxing website and try doin something with your lives, who knows you might even meet a real gay man! Anyways have fun clinging on to your bigoted views while spending all day fantasizing over your favorite boxers

Comment

Working...
                X