Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these punches could you do without?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMM makes extensive use of the left uppercut. He tears guys apart with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      yup, just let them go...... they already know how and where they are going.......... Rockin'
      Essentially, although guided by your condiotioned reflexes and tactical abilities... Yes! Agreed!

If you have to think about this during a match.. You are done.

Comment

The right hook was the punch I was hoping would get the most votes.

As it turns out, my shoulder been bothering me whenever I throw right hooks (right cross and right uppercuts don't affect it), and when I started to post a thread on this, I figured I'd see if this truly was the punch I could survive without by posting a poll. Dirty, I know.

Also, I don't even know why I included the left jab on this poll, as I don't think there's a sensible boxer alive who would have chosen that one.

Comment

Right hook.

Not that it was an easy choice, but I find it really easy to get carried away with that punch. Thrown correctly it has it's use, ie inside to the body and head, opponent over-turning to your right, etc. But, it's also the most enticing punch to wing and over-commit with with also the biggest window to be countered off of. I call it a very greedy punch.

Comment

I didn't throw a single.right uc in my last fight...my bad.

Comment

Working...
            X