Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mass shooting in California.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We could try a sheep for guns exchange program??
    Disarm those Muslim Wacko's and put some love in their lives!

Just a suggestion.

Comment

• 30 pages of "Sounds like white supremacists. If it's Muslims I'll eat my words."

Turns out to be ISIS wannabes:

"I blame guns. Guns are the problem here.".

Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting maggots prying their thinly veiled racial and political agenda into everything.

They think they're being "subversive" and "manipulative" but it's so ****ing dumb and obvious it just makes you cringe.

The American far-left would behave like ISIS if they were less lazy. It's how they fantasize about treating the "oppressors" (people who won't have sex with them).

Instead we have to read their drivel on the internet.
      Last edited by ////; 12-07-2015, 02:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        I will be dead within a minute if I do that!.
        We need to drop books other than the Koran on many parts of the sheep ****ing world. Books over bombs! Playboy mags over the hadiths.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          I voted Davis. Abbot's connections to corporate interests and crooked politicians was too risky. I mean, his butt buddy Perry is being indicted on corruption charges. His other homie, Ken Paxton, our attorney general is being indicted on fraud charges. This is the current Republican atmosphere in Texas.

Now, I'm against the banning of guns. I own an AR-15, myself. I'm for gun reform in the sense of making sure people meet a certain criteria to be allowed to purchase. What I find completely laughable is the Conservative argument that in order to end gun violence, you need more guns. Everyone should be armed. Also that when mass shootings happen, it's because these people are "ill". "They're mentally sick". "They're troubled". If that's the case, then why did Greg Abbott veto a Mental Health bill? The hypocrisy is ridiculous.

Don't mess with Texas! My family is from Westlaco, del rio, San Antonio, San Angelo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

moderate muslims
            For the record: The turkish fans did not chant allahu Akbar. They chanted “Sehitler ölmez, vatan bölünme" which is a nationalistic from the turkish conflict with PKK (Kurds).

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

moderate muslims
              To be fair, those were celebrations in Palestine, not NJ as Trump has said over and over.

The issue we have here is that progressives are trying to stop the discussion that needs to be had. That Islam has ideas that are not compatible with our western ideals. A small portion of the Muslim population on earth, take a literal translation of the Quran and this is where we get these extremists.

Islam hasn't gotten to where Christianity is now. There hasn't been a reformation of the religion, and there hasn't been a separation of Mosque and State.

Instead of attacking ALL Muslims, we do need to prop up the moderates. At the same time, we also need to make the distinction between criticizing Islam and Muslims which are two very different things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                To be fair, those were celebrations in Palestine, not NJ as Trump has said over and over.

The issue we have here is that progressives are trying to stop the discussion that needs to be had. That Islam has ideas that are not compatible with our western ideals. A small portion of the Muslim population on earth, take a literal translation of the Quran and this is where we get these extremists.

Islam hasn't gotten to where Christianity is now. There hasn't been a reformation of the religion, and there hasn't been a separation of Mosque and State.

Instead of attacking ALL Muslims, we do need to prop up the moderates. At the same time, we also need to make the distinction between criticizing Islam and Muslims which are two very different things.
                Its not difficult. We do not attack Catholicism or the Catholic church for the pedophilia of some of its members that was allowed to continuously occur for decades.

We should not attack Islam because some of the followers have committed heinous attacks.

Once we stop making it about religion, I think we might be able to make things better.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Its not difficult. We do not attack Catholicism or the Catholic church for the pedophilia of some of its members that was allowed to continuously occur for decades.

We should not attack Islam because some of the followers have committed heinous attacks.

Once we stop making it about religion, I think we might be able to make things better.
                  We disagree here strongly. First off, we attacked the Catholic church heavily, so much so that membership is down, and world wide opinion of the Catholic church is not good to say the least.

We cannot, NOT make it about religion because that would be ignoring the very root of the problem and would be disingenuous. Within the Quran and Hadiths there are some really, really bad ideas. Some teachings that if you have in these books, inevitably some followers of the religion will act on these teachings.

I always use this example when people say it has nothing to do with religion. In Palestine, there are many Christians living under the same oppression and occupation. We don't see Christian Palestinians blowing themselves up, ever.

So let's not act as if religion doesn't matter, it does. Beliefs matter very much and we can have that discussion without people trying to shut it down by screaming racism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    We disagree here strongly. First off, we attacked the Catholic church heavily, so much so that membership is down, and world wide opinion of the Catholic church is not good to say the least.

We cannot, NOT make it about religion because that would be ignoring the very root of the problem and would be disingenuous. Within the Quran and Hadiths there are some really, really bad ideas. Some teachings that if you have in these books, inevitably some followers of the religion will act on these teachings.

I always use this example when people say it has nothing to do with religion. In Palestine, there are many Christians living under the same oppression and occupation. We don't see Christian Palestinians blowing themselves up, ever.

So let's not act as if religion doesn't matter, it does. Beliefs matter very much and we can have that discussion without people trying to shut it down by screaming racism.
                    We disagree. The strong reaction to the complete Muslim community, not just those that have committed acts, should have been the reaction to the Catholic church IMO.

I surely am not using the term racism but lets be honest-we judge all Muslims on the acts of a few but we would NEVER judge every Catholic on the acts of a few. That is the real discrepancy that needs to be addressed.

If we treat this as a problem of extremists we might get some traction. Instead, we act as if every Muslim is a threat. Of course this type of response to non white minorities in the US goes back a long time. All it does is foster resentment among the entire community.

When there are Christians that conduct domestic terror, we are quick to label them "sects" or "branches"-clearly delineating them from the masses. When hate groups use the Bible to justify their actions and beliefs-we are quick to label them "religious zealots" as to not offend others that practice the same.

Perhaps we need to start there in this fight-delineate good from bad and condemn only those that are extreme.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Obviously you've not kept up on current events.

Cuah was right on that one. The Catholic church was lambasted over their handling of this, and as Cuah said, membership in said church has fallen.

Comment

Working...
                      X