Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthysse-Dallas, Aydin-Soto Karass + Undercard RBR and Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sells of Amino 4500 shoot through the ROOF after this, lol.

I'm glad that Soto-Karass got the win.

Not much to say about the Mattysse-Dallas fight.

Comment

• Concha su madre ... Almost spit my beer out ... even Lucas laughed when he said it

Comment

• God Dam that's all I got to say.

My ass cheeks where barely settling in my chair and Boom! Dam you Matthyse I was barely getting comfortable.

Comment

• Crying in the ring talking about his team and family. Tremendous.

I hope Dallas jr is ok. That was a big knockout from a big puncher. Dallas jr ought to think about calling it quits. I've heard from more than one media outlett that Dallas jr talks like he's punchy in some instances.

Soto karass got himself a big win as well. He's a hard working fighter, and it's great to see him get the w in a big fight.

Showtime sounds like they are looking to put matthysse in the ring with Garcia if he should beat Judah. That will be one of the more highly anticipated fights of the year by non mainstream boxing fans.

Goodnight mike Dallas jr.

Comment

• I think Matthysse should be favored in a fight against Garcia. Schaeffer says he's looking to put Matthysse in with Maidana which is the second best fight to be made, but honestly Matthysse has done more than enough to deserve a title shot at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              How can someone not love Lucas as a fighter, the man is a monster
              Over hyped bum. He needs to build his brand more before getting a shot at Garcia.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                Concha su madre ... Almost spit my beer out ... even Lucas laughed when he said it
                In context, what did he say? Did he just mother****er randomly or what? The translator didn't interpret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  Over hyped bum. He needs to build his brand more before getting a shot at Garcia.
                  dude, Matthysse arguably deserved a decision against Judah who's getting a title shot, clearly deserved to beat Alexander, a champion in a weight class one division north, spanked a good proven fighter in Humberto Soto, KO'ed an undefeated up and comer in Olusegun, and now just stopped a fighter probably in the top 20 at 140lbs. with one punch in round 1. That resume is comparable to Garcia's, possibly even better. No way he doesn't deserve a shot.

Comment

• Lets put this into perspective. Matthysse was a 33 to 1 favorite.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      Crying in the ring talking about his team and family. Tremendous.

I hope Dallas jr is ok. That was a big knockout from a big puncher. Dallas jr ought to think about calling it quits. I've heard from more than one media outlett that Dallas jr talks like he's punchy in some instances.

Soto karass got himself a big win as well. He's a hard working fighter, and it's great to see him get the w in a big fight.

Showtime sounds like they are looking to put matthysse in the ring with Garcia if he should beat Judah. That will be one of the more highly anticipated fights of the year by non mainstream boxing fans.

Goodnight mike Dallas jr.

Is Lucas's power still overrated?

Comment

Working...
                      X