What is Your Favorite Hard Liquor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whiskey sometimes mixed/sometimes not.

Comment

Whiskey and Bourbon are the same thing... one is just made in Kentucky.

And Wine and Champagne? Not hard Liquor...

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        it isn't but I wanted to fill all 10 slots and couldn't think of another type of alcohol.

but nevertheless I think it belongs.
        Absinth????

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          Absinth????
          tastes like **** but feels awesome

too bad it's illegal in america

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            Absinth????
            Fun fact I learned in Europe; Absinthe is famous for making people hallucinate, but no matter what kind you buy or where, you'll notice it doesn't. It just tastes like Jager and lighter fluid.

The reason why is that it's believed that the green coloring they used in it back in the day was actually poisonous, which is what caused people to hallucinate; drinking small amounts of poison.

Comment

Being an alcoholic in training, I'm not one to be picky. I'll drink anything from beer to absinthe.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Fun fact I learned in Europe; Absinthe is famous for making people hallucinate, but no matter what kind you buy or where, you'll notice it doesn't. It just tastes like Jager and lighter fluid.

The reason why is that it's believed that the green coloring they used in it back in the day was actually poisonous, which is what caused people to hallucinate; drinking small amounts of poison.
                Truth.

Months ago I drank an entire bottle of that stuff solo hoping to trip balls, but the mushroom people never showed up to take me to their leader.

In conclusion : Wormwood is completely overrated.

Comment

Wine and Champagne ain't liquor. Bourbon is a style of whiskey, as is Scotch. With whiskey you have to be more specific as there are many kinds.

Cognac, Bourbon and aged Grappa. Grappa that hasn't been aged isn't as good but I can drink a good one. I also like Drambuie which I get crap for because its an "old man" liquor.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Wine and Champagne ain't liquor. Bourbon is a style of whiskey, as is Scotch. With whiskey you have to be more specific as there are many kinds.

Cognac, Bourbon and aged Grappa. Grappa that hasn't been aged isn't as good but I can drink a good one. I also like Drambuie which I get crap for because its an "old man" liquor.

its garbage,

I'll go with Cognac as well, if I have to pick a favorite.

Obviously Swizzy knows as much about liquor as he does basketball

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

its garbage,

I'll go with Cognac as well, if I have to pick a favorite.

Obviously Swizzy knows as much about liquor as he does basketball

Cognac for me is a special event drink. Just surprised how many people it's their regular drink.

I can imagine drinking 10 vodka crans but not 10 cognacs. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X