Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the most overrated boxer right now - GGG or Lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir please step away from the keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      Loma is not overrated.

He has a win over an elite guy (who went on to win a belt AFTER losing to Loma).

And his only loss is considered by some as controversial (not me) and win or lose
      came against an opponent of such quality as to trump ANYTHING on lil g's resume.
      Okay, I understand that his competition was pretty solid for a boxer with less than 10 pro fights but the fact is Lomachenko can't afford another losing in his career because nobody needs a boxer with two losses in the resume, that's why I'm saying that Lomachenko's future in pro boxing isn't that bright

I might be wrong but I can't see nothing special about the guy except for his footwork, which is amazing

I'm not trolling, I just really want to know the reasons why people say that Lomachenko is that great, that's why I've started the thread

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
        Okay, I understand that his competition was pretty solid for a boxer with less than 10 pro fights but the fact is Lomachenko can't afford another losing in his career because nobody needs a boxer with two losses in the resume, that's why I'm saying that Lomachenko's future in pro boxing isn't that bright

I might be wrong but I can't see nothing special about the guy except for his footwork, which is amazing

I'm not trolling, I just really want to know the reasons why people say that Lomachenko is that great, that's why I've started the thread
        The way he handled Gary Russell was something exceptional, especially when you consider what Russell has done in the division since.

And the loss to Salido was nothing to be ashamed of, just a learning experience for a guy still doing a lot of things amateurishly but with a
        very fast learning curve for the pro game.

I think Loma is a top 10 P4P type guy.

Comment

The way he handled Gary Russell was something exceptional, especially when you consider what Russell has done in the division since.

And the loss to Salido was nothing to be ashamed of, just a learning experience for a guy still doing a lot of things amateurishly but with a
          very fast learning curve for the pro game.

I think Loma is a top 10 P4P type guy.
          Yes, but GRJ might be his only solid win in pro boxing

He might be a top 10 p4p material in the future but why he's getting all that praise now, this praise doesn't reflect his current accomplishments

I really want to ask people here what's so special about his boxing skills, except for the footwork?

I can respect the guy because he's not scared of challenges like it was with Salido though

GGG would be the biggest star in boxing now if he had Lomachenko balls
          Last edited by g27region; 04-30-2016, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
            I wonder if I'll get to hear any logical arguments from somebody why these fighters deserving all the praise they're getting?
            You're not going to get any logical arguments. The thread itself is not composed of anything logical. It's actually ******ed. It's almost as if you have Down's syndrome, escaped your shackles, and started posting on your mothers phone. Please leave.

Comment

Loma is not overrated.

He has a win over an elite guy (who went on to win a belt AFTER losing to Loma).

And his only loss is considered by some as controversial (not me) and win or lose
              came against an opponent of such quality as to trump ANYTHING on lil g's resume.
              Gary Russell is not elite

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                The thread itself is not composed of anything logical. It's actually ******ed.
                Why it's not composed of anything logical if I've already said the reasons why I think that Lomachenko is overrated. So far I didn't get to hear nothing logical in response from you. And I doubt that you're able to reply in that manner. The guy doesn't have the achievments to be considered as one of the greatest fighters in boxing at the moment. He might have some potential but he's untested

It's almost as if you have Down's syndrome, escaped your shackles, and started posting on your mothers phone. Please leave.
                I can't help if you think that someone is ******ed only because that person is not sharing the same opinion with you. Speaking of who's posting ******ed stuff here, I'm actually able to tell the reasons why I think that Loma is overrated and you didn't say anything smarter than things like "go away troll" and other **** like that. The fact that there's some people who voted here means that I'm not the only one person who thinks that both of these fighters are overrated. Maybe you're gonna call them ******ed too?

Please leave.
                I don't need your advices. You're in my thread and you're telling me to leave? If you don't agree with the question in the poll then I assume it's you who don't need to waste the time on this thread in the first place. What you're doing here if the thread is ******ed?
                Last edited by g27region; 04-30-2016, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Lomachenko BY FARRRR!

At least Lil'G has put in the work, and nobody can take that away from him, regardless of resume opposition and his mgmt politics at play. I would rather see Jordan and Apple with Lil'G vs Lomachenko anyday by bout counts alone. I hope it stays that way.

I wouldn't be surprised doe if Loma gets surprised endorsements...

HBO are clowns as usual, but that's expected from a declining Boxing network trying to stay a float..

Comment

GGG

Loma is still doing his thing, hes 28. Fans overrate him but hes got another 10 years to create a pro legacy. He has taken RISKS trying to reach greatness, fights high quality opponents.

GGG is 34 and has DUCKED the opportunity to fight and beat Ward and become great. So what if the middle weight guys (Martinez, Cotto, Canelo) are avoiding him, you got to take your legacy in your own hands and take some risks, he didnt want to risk defeat against Ward at 168 and now hes the same 34 year old GGG chasing guys at 160 and fighting cab drivers.

Comment

Working...
                    X