No announcement yet.

Yall gone cry like after the Pavlik when Hopkins whoops Kovalev and GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yall gone cry like after the Pavlik when Hopkins whoops Kovalev and GGG

Yall getting hyped over these face first brawlers who look exciting but have no skill...

when will yall learn to stop getting excited?

You see what happened last time with Pavlik you fools said Pavlik would KO Hopkins, but the slick veteran came out the victor and gave that boy a post fight words of wisdom that he ain't ever forget..

Now dude is an alcoholic, this what B HOP do, like he said ''I TAKE THEY SOULS''

GGG and Kovalev will be mentally done after B Hop takes these fools to school.

ahaha the avatars are always the best part

Comment

Whos yall?

lol I like bhops but think lately he been fighting subpar competition so if he fight kovalev and loses I will be like yup what I thought, if he fought someone who can fight back he wil lose.

Comment

sure brotha, so......

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
          sure brotha, so......
          GGG another great white hope, don't say I didn't warn you.

Comment

:AOR: lol you people....

Comment

troll pretending to be black

ur not even a bhop fan

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                troll pretending to be black

ur not even a bhop fan
                My dude.

That b1tch ass in your sig been duckin' Wilder, dude is the biggest hipocrite in the game, even ducked that euro bum russian dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Brotha View Post
                  Yall getting hyped over these face first brawlers who look exciting but have no skill...

when will yall learn to stop getting excited?

You see what happened last time with Pavlik you fools said Pavlik would KO Hopkins, but the slick veteran came out the victor and gave that boy a post fight words of wisdom that he ain't ever forget..

Now dude is an alcoholic, this what B HOP do, like he said ''I TAKE THEY SOULS''

GGG and Kovalev will be mentally done after B Hop takes these fools to school.
                  I agree 100%. GGG is good but he does not come close to being on Hopkins Level and Hopkins Schools him. Kovalev is also a hypejob bum and Hopkins gives him a Boxing lesson. Welcome to Boxingscene

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    I agree 100%. GGG is good but he does not come close to being on Hopkins Level and Hopkins Schools him. Kovalev is also a hypejob bum and Hopkins gives him a Boxing lesson. Welcome to Boxingscene
                    again, as a broner fan you shouldn't be calling people hype jobs

Comment

Working...
                    X