Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Hits Despierta America on Univision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo I'm Puerto Rican but I am a big fan and support you 100% I hope you can get the victory and make all Hispanics proud. Even if you lose I'll still be a fan.

Comment

damn those breezies swooning over him! La Vaca De Dinero

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
        Canelo I'm Puerto Rican but I am a big fan and support you 100% I hope you can get the victory and make all Hispanics proud. Even if you lose I'll still be a fan.
        cosigned!!

Comment

The way it should be. I also support Puertorriqueños except the hugging and running type. Boxing aside, we are all Latinos and PR and Mexico are brothers.

Comment

All the b1tches love Canelo

Comment

If I wore that close in my country everybody woould think I was a hardcore to the bone ****sexual

Comment

You must be happy Prop. 8 in California was reversed today?

Comment

Latinos stand up! Canelo!! Lets get it!!

Comment

It's a great thing fighting Mayweather these days, you get media interviews and shows chasing you etc Guerrero also doing the same thing in his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      It's a great thing fighting Mayweather these days, you get media interviews and shows chasing you etc Guerrero also doing the same thing in his last fight.
                      dont be stupid canelo is been getting this expesure long before this fight, he has been many times in republica deportiva and other shows, you guys just open the mouth and dont even know what youre talking about...

Comment

Working...
                      X