Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will Andrew Luck be for the colts next year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will Andrew Luck be for the colts next year?

I do not think he will be the next manning, but I am not even sure he will become an elite qb.

he will get toasted his rookie year because it will be a trial by fire approach, in 3-4 years he will probably be a statistically top 10 (MAYBE top 5) qb.

Comment

I hope he becomes the next Ryan Leaf. Not because I don't like the guy, but because of how everyone is already crowning him the next Elway/Manning/Brady/Montana combined.

Comment

Watched a lot of him at Stanford this season. From what I saw he looks very good.

How do you think the Colts should handle the whole Manning thing Bully?

Comment

Il be impressed if he throws 1 td against the texans next year.

Comment

Ass.

Depending on his mental strength and just how garbage the O-line will be. (I have no reason to believe Saturday will continue playing w/o Peyton.) I expect him to struggle year 1 and then figure out the speed of the game year 2.

No running game, weak defense. Hope he doesn't become Carr #2. Pass rush galore and the need for him to throw the ball frequently. Not a good mix. Hopefully Indy shapes up though. Good for him he has possession receivers all over.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
              Watched a lot of him at Stanford this season. From what I saw he looks very good.

How do you think the Colts should handle the whole Manning thing Bully?
              If manning is healthy you keep that man. He is a once in a lifetime talent, who literally coaches the team. He is also the best qb ever when it comes to reading defenses and adjusting, hence being in the playoffs for basically every year of his career after his first year. He is also by far the hardest qb to play against, the sob plays mind games with defensive coordinators and opposing teams with his audibles.

Personally I like RG3, as I think Luck might be a joe crappo type qb, who might take years to reach elite levels.

If manning is healthy I see him unleashing terror for san fransisco or maybe even miami.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                I hope he becomes the next Ryan Leaf. Not because I don't like the guy, but because of how everyone is already crowning him the next Elway/Manning/Brady/Montana combined.
                Shit in one hand, hope in another. See which one fills up first.

Luck is NOTHING like Leaf mentally. Sure he will probably get knocked around, and look like garbage next year. But he isn't some mental midget, with a rocket arm.

The dude is the goods.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  I do not think he will be the next manning, but I am not even sure he will become an elite qb.
                  trade the pick to whoever they think will be a bottom team next year.

pick up barkley next year instead.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    If manning is healthy you keep that man. He is a once in a lifetime talent, who literally coaches the team. He is also the best qb ever when it comes to reading defenses and adjusting, hence being in the playoffs for basically every year of his career after his first year. He is also by far the hardest qb to play against, the sob plays mind games with defensive coordinators and opposing teams with his audibles.

Personally I like RG3, as I think Luck might be a joe crappo type qb, who might take years to reach elite levels.

If manning is healthy I see him unleashing terror for san fransisco or maybe even miami.
                    No consideration of longevity? Luck has every chance of being a top QB for years to come. Peyton, aside from the question over whether he will come back the same, has what, 3 years tops at a decent level left?

Comment

Working...
                    X