No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: I'll Fight Sergio Martinez At 150

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
    Manny said he is willing to take the fight but he never mentioned 150. The interviewer said it but Manny was responing to 'Will you consider a fight with Sergio Martinez'. I don't think Manny would fight him at 150, he already mentioned he'll fight him if Sergio can make 147 like a week ago..
    they asked him if he's willing to fight sergio at 150, he said yes. jeez!

Comment

Personally, I don't think Manny or Floyd should take up a fight with Martinez. Putting money aside, Martinez is a full-blown middleweight. Floyd is a welterweight and Manny is a junior-welterweight fighting @ welterweight. Even though both fighters have fought in the JMW division, it was one fight respectively and neither fighter weighed in at the JMW limit.

Also, I don't think Martinez should drop down at his age to try and fighter either guy. If he's looking for a big money fight, he should've taken up Pirog in Russia. Would've been his biggest career purse. Just my two cents...

Comment

This will provide TR good numbers IMO. I mean, if youll put Bradley next after JMM, it'll be good but it will never provide them numbers as big as this fight. hence, profit wise, I think this is twice as better. If they can fight at 150, then there's no reason for this fight not to happen.

Comment

Make this happen.

Comment

i get people who say 150 is bull**** and that martinez will be a lesser fighter.

but seriously, i still respect pac if he does it and i for sure want to see it even at 150.
            same goes for floyd. i think 154 is the fair fight, but 150 is better than nothing.

Comment

Martinez would deliver his patented "boomstick" left to Pac's chin and Roach would have his head in his hands yelling "I knew this was a bad idea"

Comment

Working...
              X