Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Floyd makes a good point in his interview..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stop ducking the responses Cung Le!

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
      According to *****s she cant be dead cuz there were no pictures!
      Unfortunately, there are pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
        The one good point Floyd makes and that I can possibly see starting to move the needle in his direction is if he did beat his ex up where are the pictures? It is pretty typical for those to be released, look at the Rhianna Chris Brown pics. Those were on everywhere, just seems like if pics exist they either aren't being released or aren't very conclusive. So does Floyd's statements sway your opinion?

Another thing since when did he have this girlfriend/fiance?
        He punches like a girl, wheres the pictures of all the boxers Mayweather bruises up?

Comment

Originally posted by britton View Post
          Unfortunately, there are pictures.
          yea man....and i dont reccomend anyone looking at em

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            Actually we did see her death pictures. It was disgusting man.

(I don't have an opinion on this inane topic though)
            nice avi and sig gee.................

Comment

There's no pictures because he didn't beat the crap out of her. He pulled her hair and grabbed her violently. This isn't anywhere near the intensity of Brown-Rihanna.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                According to *****s she cant be dead cuz there were no pictures!
                ....Although there were pictures...

Comment

the truth will come out in court. imo floyd did beat up that woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                    the truth will come out in court. imo floyd did beat up that woman.
                    I think he did it, his son is 12 years old I believe and he knows the difference from right and wrong and wouldn't fabricate a story up. Mayweather Jr. is trying to say his 12 year old son doesn't know what the difference between right and wrong is. It's wrong to beat your ex-wife in front of your children then threaten your children.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                      I think he did it, his son is 12 years old I believe and he knows the difference from right and wrong and wouldn't fabricate a story up. Mayweather Jr. is trying to say his 12 year old son doesn't know what the difference between right and wrong is. It's wrong to beat your ex-wife in front of your children then threaten your children.
                      yea man and it baffles my mind that he is all mad that his ex is banging this basketball player....when he is suppose to be in love with his fiance'

doesnt make any sense. i think this wedding thing is kinda fake to be honest. she said shes been apart of his life for 5 years or whatever i cant remmeber and you never see her by his side after fights from what i remember...i may be wrong but i dont remember ever seeing her.

and now all of a sudden hes marrying her? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X