Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Hard Is It For Floyd To Come Out And Say...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Hard Is It For Floyd To Come Out And Say...

"....there was no contract....there was no agreement"

or

"....the **** they sent me was unacceptable...you want a fight? THESE are my demands...."

the biggest mouth in boxing is getting grilled by fans and the media and he can't say anything?

we've seen him JUMP out of retirement just because a fighter 'said his name'

well, he's getting dumped on by everyone right now, what's holding him back?

i feel ya. i feel like not liking floyd anymore ......... this is getting plain ridiculous

Comment

dominicano soy should ***** slap floyd jr

Comment

http://fighthype.com/pages/content8019.html

arum put on his dog and pony show last time. if you look up the facts of the last negotiations it was toprank that foiled the fight that time. and that time there was more **** talking. this time its a waste of time let arum talk himself to sleep if team pac really want the fight they have to deal with reality. and reality is that beyond being a sport its a business and mayweater brings the numbers. they could have at least played ball. if they really wanted 50/50 then give the into the random blood testing show some sign of good faith that you want the fight. they broke off negotiations last time because of egos, they had their egotystical pissing for distance test and floyd pissed twice as far i.e. sold twice as much.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
          i feel ya. i feel like not liking floyd anymore ......... this is getting plain ridiculous

if he came out and stated exactly what he wanted, then he onus would be on Top Rank and PAC to make the fight

all this negative spotlight would be taken off him and thrown at Arum...it's a simple counter really....

unless he doesn't want the fight....

Comment

You stupid *******s. If PBF dont want no fight than there aint gonna be no fight cuz. Get with program

PBF is the boss and calls the shots

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              if he came out and stated exactly what he wanted, then he onus would be on Top Rank and PAC to make the fight

all this negative spotlight would be taken off him and thrown at Arum...it's a simple counter really....

unless he doesn't want the fight....
              i think floyd loves the negative attention he gets. this is painfull lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheAxe Murderer View Post
                You stupid *******s. If PBF dont want no fight than there aint gonna be no fight cuz. Get with program

PBF is the boss and calls the shots
                Mak isnt a pac tard. hes a pac fan

2 diff thing son

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO' View Post
                  dominicano soy should ***** slap floyd jr
                  Nah man, I sort of understand where Mayweather is coming from. People hate on him constantly, so he isn't trying to hear what the media has to say. In the end though, Ellerbe was right. Nothing took place.

Now I hope people stop believing Arum's crap

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    http://fighthype.com/pages/content8019.html

arum put on his dog and pony show last time. if you look up the facts of the last negotiations it was toprank that foiled the fight that time. and that time there was more **** talking. this time its a waste of time let arum talk himself to sleep if team pac really want the fight they have to deal with reality. and reality is that beyond being a sport its a business and mayweater brings the numbers. they could have at least played ball. if they really wanted 50/50 then give the into the random blood testing show some sign of good faith that you want the fight. they broke off negotiations last time because of egos, they had their egotystical pissing for distance test and floyd pissed twice as far i.e. sold twice as much.

like i said, all Floyd has to do is come out and tell EVERYONE what he wants...what he thinks is fair and put the onus back to Arum

what's the worst that could happen? the fight could be off? its off now

or maybe, just maybe...the worst thing that can happen is the fight DOES get made

Comment

Working...
                    X