Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is oscar de la hoya so much hated right now ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler View Post
    I don't hate DLH, I just lost a ton of respect for him over that Pac **** he pulled last yr.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    pertty much...

and and backfired on him...

Comment

only newbies to the sport hate him, if you know boxing, you would know how important Oscar was to the sport of boxing, he was a great fighter in his prime, handsome, rich, so how could people not hate him?

he has everything any man could possibly want, a beautiful wife, tons of money, and owns multiple businesses.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
        only newbies to the sport hate him, if you know boxing, you would know how important Oscar was to the sport of boxing, he was a great fighter in his prime, handsome, rich, so how could people not hate him?

he has everything any man could possibly want, a beautiful wife, tons of money, and owns multiple businesses.
        and he was caught on camera cross dressing. lets not forget that. him and his wife almost divorced over those pictures hahaha

Comment

The only reason I can think of people hating him is he quit against Pac.

Comment

I actually hated DLH as a fighter but now I love the guy. Outside of the ring I always found him to be a great person to represent the sport and now he is even shining brighter. He is also a pretty funny gent. He may be a dick to fans or whatever but if you got to actually know him and was in his inside circle he seems like a very fun person to be around. I like DLH now.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
              The only reason I can think of people hating him is he quit against Pac.
              Actually he didn't quit, he didnt even respond he wuz just sitting there, Nacho said he didnt care what Oscar said he wuz gonna stop da fight because he was not gonna let Oscar go out there and just let himself get knocked out...damn i cant believe people dont know jack **** in here....i thought you guys wuz "boxing experts"

Comment

I honestly don't hate anybody. I do love boxing though and am convinced that ODLH is terrible for the sport of boxing. GBP does not really know how to promote young fighters and bring quality fights to the fans yet HBO is bowing down to GBP and giving them everything they want thus delivering bad fights to the fans tuning in to view at home. The cause and effect is that boxing is losing it's future fans before they have ever had the chance to become fans.

Oscar and Dick Schaefer believe if they want it that they can buy it. Sometimes money doesn't equal quality if not spent properly and wisely by astute "boxing businessmen".

By owning RING and basically owning HBO Boxing, Oscar has created a monopoly on the sport which as we all know is not a track record for success. Maybe Showtime and ESPN can save the sport. I believe the sport will be saved by internet PPV's personally.

Comment

Originally posted by SlimThug View Post
                  Actually he didn't quit, he didnt even respond he wuz just sitting there, Nacho said he didnt care what Oscar said he wuz gonna stop da fight because he was not gonna let Oscar go out there and just let himself get knocked out...damn i cant believe people dont know jack **** in here....i thought you guys wuz "boxing experts"
                  yes, he quit. his corner was asking him if he wanted to fight one more round. he didn't respond. that was the equivalent of him saying "stop the ****ing fight already"

Comment

I really thought Oscar was a standup guy,but after the Barrera-Juarez fiasco,it opened my eyes!!If u dont know what I'm talking about,that fight was a draw and as soon as Juarez made it to his dressing room,it was a loss,how does that work?

Comment

Mayweather said in the 24/7 series that Oscar is cheap, he tipped drivers 20 dollars and told them to split it amongst themselves, and Mayweather said he tips each driver $100...and said he will have bad luck in life cuz he cheap as ****

Comment

Working...
                      X